Deepika Bhardwaj (born October 4, 1986) is an Indian Journalist, Filmmaker, and Human Rights Activist from New Delhi, India. In fact, she fights for men rights in India. Deepika lays emphasis on the laws made on dowry and domestic violence in India. However, some women did not justice by using the laws. Her full real birth name is “Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj“.
On the other hand, there are females who misuse these rules against her husband. According to Ms. Bhardwaj, Indian men suffer due to the regulation.
They did not get justice easily. She raises awareness through the TedTalk shows. She made a documentary movie Martyrs of Marriage based on misuse of IPC Sec 498A.
She stands to be the rare voice to support men. Furthermore, she thinks the 498A is the most misused section by the women in India.
Save Indian Family is an NGO formed to support the struggling Indian men from 498A. From the reports of Save Indian Family, more than 24% calls police helpline distress from their husband.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Social Activist was born on the 4th of October 1986 in New Delhi (India). Therefore, Deepika Bhardwaj’s age is 32 years old. Her works is a professional lawyer. On the other hand, Deepika’s mother is a doctor. Furthermore, she did her graduation from the University of Delhi in Journalism.
|Full Birth Name||Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj.|
|Profession||Journalist, Author & Activist.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Thirty-two (32) years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 4, 1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Debut||Film: Martyrs of Marriage.|
|Current Residence||New Delhi, India.|
|Famous for||Fight for the rights of men along with Save Indian Families NGO.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known.|
|Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Boyfriend||Will Update Soon.|
|College/ University||University of Delhi.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
Actress: Deepika Padukone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Moscow.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Burger, and Chocolate Cake.|
|Net Asset (approx.)||Under Review (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Deepika Bhardwaj (Activist)
- Deepika is a journalist and author.
- In fact, she made a documentary based on the misuse of 498A.
- The name of the film is Martyrs of Marriage.
- Her movie focuses on the anti-dowry law prevailing in India.
- Furthermore, she shared her personal experience.
- Her cousin brother faced the false accusation of dowry case after three months of his marriage.
- She wants that law must be neutral for men and women.
Read Also: Story of Megha Sharma Model & her Personal Facts
- Moreover, Bhardwaj revealed that 53.2% of rape cases reported in 2013 are false.
- After the Nirbhaya Gang Rape Case, the Supreme Court introduced a new Section 376.
- It is known as the anti-rape law.
- Many innocent men like Avadhesh Yadav (Banker) died due to the one-sided law.
- Then, the apex court of India prepared the nine-point checklist for the police.
- It is the list need to check before the arrest in the dowry case.
- One judge described it as the “legal terrorism” against men.