Denise McAllister (born 9 November 1966) is an American Columnist, Political Commentator, Activist, Journalist, Author, Media Personality, and Speaker from Charlotte, North Carolina. She is popularly known as the contributor of “The Federalist”, “The Daily Wire”, and “PJ Media”. In addition, she has also worked as a musician and visual artist.
Along with this, D.C. McAllister has served Fox News, CNN, BBC Radio, Newsmax TV, The Sean Hannity Show, and NPR as a guest freelancer.
The 52-years-old Media Star has written “A Burning and Shining Light” book upon the life of David Brainerd. In addition, she is also the co-author of “Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump” book along with Matt Palumbo and Dan Bongino. This book released worldwide on 9 October 2018.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
- DC McAllister was born on the 9th of November 1966 in North Carolina, USA. Hence, her present age is 52 years old.
- Her birth zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- She belongs to the white Caucasian descent family. Her mother and father are both American. Furthermore, the information about her brother and sister is private.
- D.C. has raised near a military town. She has also posted a photo of her tomboy childhood. Moreover, she has explained her knowledge about masculinity.
- Education: Denise has attended UNC School of Media and Journalism in Chapel Hill, North Carolina to complete her graduation.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Denise C. McAllister.|
|Nick name||DC McAllister.|
|Profession||1. Journalist, Political Commentator, Writer, Speaker, & Media Personality.
2. Senior contributor at The Federalist.
|Famous for||Featuring on The Daily Wire, PJ Media, Fox News, CNN, and The Federalist.|
|Age (As of 2018)||52 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 9, 1966.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||North Carolina, USA.|
|Sexuality (Lesbian or Gay)||Straight (Heterosexuality).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
Twitter: @McAllisterDen (67.6K+ Follower).
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Controversy||In March 2019, she has posted some tweet against Meghan McCain and Yashar Ali. She has received death and rape threats after tweeting some controversial denouncing abortion tweets. In addition, The Federalist has fired her after finding her guilty.|
|Current Residence||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33B-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
Mother: American Descent.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wedding Date||Not Known.|
|Dating History?||She has a daughter from her former partner.|
Son: Not Known.
Daughter: 1 (name not found).
|School||UNC School of Media and Journalism, Chapel Hill.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch.
Actress: Emily Blunt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Writing, Reading & Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Homemade Chess Pie & Pizza.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$450,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings Per Month||$37K USD (Approx).|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in Charlotte, North Carolina.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Denise McAllister
- Career: After completing her studies, she has started working as an Associate Producer at WFTV Channel 9.
- As per Wikipedia, she has also seen as a guest on various Television shows like “The Andrew Klavan Show” in 2018 and “The Drew Berquist Show” in 2019.
- Personal Affairs: She has dated her college day’s boyfriend. As of now, they have broken up.
- Wedding: Denise McAllister has tied the knot along with her husband “Michael“. After her marriage, she has given birth to her child. I have also found a picture of her son/daughter from her official Twitter account.
- D.C. McAllister is an anti-abortion activist and pro-life speaker. She has an abortion in 1999. After this, she has decided to become pro-life. During this period, she is financially unstable and her first Spouse divorced her.
- In addition, she was also pregnant with her 3rd child (a daughter) from her longtime boyfriend. Due to no money, she has decided for her second abortion. But at the clinic, she has quit this decision after realizing her mistake. She also felt like she is killing her own daughter in the clinic.
- In 2014, she has written an article about her early struggle and abortion experience. In an interview, she has also thanked the church and the local community who helped her to raise her daughter.
- She stands tall at a height of 5 feet 5 inches which is equal to 165 cm. Her body weight is around 55 Kilograms (121 lbs).
- Her eyes color is Blue-grey and hairs are dark brown.
Explore More: The Biography of Melanie Hamrick | Trivia, Profile & Her Life Story
- In her residence, she has 2 pet cats named “Caelum” and “Willow”.
- Money Factor: Denise “D.C.” McAllister estimated Net worth is valued at $450K US dollars. In addition, she is earning between $10,000 to $15,000 as her monthly salary. Furthermore, her collective monthly income is around $37,000 USD approximately.
- Controversy: In March 2019, she has earned negative publicity after posting some controversial tweets about Meghan McCain (American columnist & Author). In addition, she has also posted some homophobic comments against Yashar Ali (Journalist & HuffPost writer) about his gay sexuality. She has defended men’s masculinity.
- As a result, The Federalist has fired her from her job as a writer and columnist. Meghan McCain’s husband, Ben Domenech who is also the founder of the Federalist has confirmed this news on Twitter.
I was fired when I criticized a gay man who mocked my heterosexual relationship. Yet no one defended me when I stood for masculinity and God’s design for sexuality despite outlets saying they represent Judeo-Christian values about sexuality, identity and purpose. What is truth?
— DC McAllister (@McAllisterDen) March 31, 2019
- At last, she has apologized to Yashar Ali and deleted all disputable Tweets.