Devi Chitralekha Ji (born January 19, 1997) is an Indian Spiritual Saint, Singer, Religious Leader, and Musical Artist from Khambi Village, India. Additionally, she has associated with the World Sankirtan Trust from March 10, 2018. Devi laid the foundation of trust. There are around 100 NGO’s worldwide supporting them.
Chitralekha organizes the “Bhagwat Katha” regularly. Many religious TV channels like Aastha and Sanskar telecast her holy saying. In fact, she meets with the Lora Krishna followers across the globe.
At that time of her birth, many people call her a god-blessed child. Some saints visited her house to see her. Actually, she has the divine Braj cultures in a healthy manner. There are certain supernatural traits predicts that she is an enlightened person.
Additionally, Chitralekha surprises the world with her extraordinary qualities. Meanwhile, she gives her voice of the holy songs like “Radhe Radhe”, “Sankirtan”, “Radhike Ke Chal” and “Piyun Do Do”.
Profile, Parents & Early Life Story
Devi Chitralekha Ji was born on the 19th of January 1997 in Khambi, Palwal, Haryana (India). Her age is around 22 years old now. In fact, Devi is the holy daughter of Tukaram Sharma (father) and Chameli Devi (mother).
She belongs to the Brahmin family. Furthermore, her ancestors are from a religious background. Devi takes the guidance from Goddess Vaishnavism. Moreover, she is about 4 years old at that time.
Then, she visits the Shri Birang Sant Shri Giridhar Baba (Bengali Saint). However, her siblings’ details have not known at this moment. Now, Devi’s husband is Shri Madhav Prabhu Ji. They have their wedding at Gao Seva Dham Hospital on May 23, 2017.
Bhajan & Songs
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Devi Chitralekha.|
|Profession||Spiritual Saint and Musical Artist.|
|Famous for||Her religious saying about the Lord Krishna.|
|Age (As of 2019)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 19, 1997.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Khambi Village, Palwal, Haryana (India).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Khambi, Palwal, Haryana (India).|
|Holy Songs (Bhajans)||1. Radhike Ke Chal.
3. Vrindavan Dham.
4. Subah Sham.
5. Piyun Do Do.
6. Radhe Radhe.
|Parents||Father: Tukaram Sharma.
Mother: Chameli Devi.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married 2017.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Shri Madhav Prabhu Ji.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Highest Qualification||Religious training at Shri Birang Sant Shri Giridhar Baba (Bengali Saint).|
|School||Government School, Palwal.|
|College/ University||Shri Birang Sant Shri Giridhar Baba (Bengali Saint).|
|NGO Address||Gau Seva Dham Hospital
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||09XXXXXXX11.|
|Email Address||[email protected]
Some Lesser Known Facts about Devi Chitralekha Ji
- Wikipedia: Devi is working for the World Sankirtan Yatra Trust.
- Actually, there are four trustees in their social organization.
- They have started the World Sankirtan Tourism Institute in Khambi Village.
- Furthermore, she is supporting the cows through the “Gau Seva Dham” at Village Bhullan.
- Currently, 50 dedicated employees are working on the mission.
- Her unique purpose is to spread the Krishna name in the different parts of the world.
- The saint believes that religious work can fulfill our wishes.
- Though, Devi Chitralekha Ji feels sad that people stop following Ramayan and Gita now.
- She has earned more than 111k followers on her official Instagram account.
Read Also: The Biography of Anoushka Kumar | Lifestyle, Story & Trivia
- Most of them do not keep the holy books in their home.
- She wants to work for the ill and injured cows in India.
- Meanwhile, her mission gives food and medicines to the abandoned cows.
- At the same time, she wants to aware society about the benefits of butter, milk, curd, and lassi.