Dianna Fuemana (born in 1984) is a New Zealander Actress, Director, Playwright, Celebrity Partner, and Screenwriter from Auckland. She is best known as the lover of Jay Ryan (television, stage, and film actor).
He initially gained success and fame after appearing as Jack Scully in the “Neighbours” (Australian television show). Later, Jay received huge fan-following after playing Kevin in the comedy series “Go Girls”.
His appearance as Mark Mitcham in the TV program “Top of the Lake” also became a hit role. Some of his other popular projects are Beauty & the Beast, Mary Kills People, Lou, etc.
Recently, on September 06, 2019, Ryan’s new film called “It Chapter Two” released. He portrayed one of the recurring characters named Ben Hanscom. In the movie, he is a member of the Losers’ Club.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend, Spouse & Children
The 35-years-old Dianna started a romantic relationship with her boyfriend “Jay Ryan” many years ago. They know each other since 2003 and also attended “Logie Awards” event together as best friends.
During a 2004 interview, the actor revealed that about their affair publicly for the first time. They also worked together on numerous project as she is a writer and traveled all over the world.
According to a source, the pair operated together in the “The Packer” play which earned them recognition globally. In June 2013, the couple revealed during TV Week Australia interview that they are blessed with a daughter “Eve Bunyan”.
She was born in Canada where her dad was filming the show “Beauty and the Beast” Season 1. Earlier, Dianna Fuemana married to her ex-husband (name not available) when she was around 17-years-old.
In fact, she and her ex-spouse share two children together. Firstly, their son named “Solomon” came to this world. Later, Jay Ryan’s partner blessed with a girl “Reid” after four years. There is no information on how Dianna and her ex-partner separated and divorced each other.
Fuemana’s debut short film is “Sunday Fun Day” which premiered at the New Zealand International Film Festival on July 2017.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dianna Fuemana.|
|Profession||Actress, Director, Playwright, and Screenwriter.|
|Famous for||Girlfriend of Jay Ryan (New Zealand actor).|
|Age (As of 2019)||35 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1984.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Auckland, New Zealand.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||44-36-42.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Married one (name not available).|
|Daughter||1. Eve Bunyan.
|Highest Qualification||Master of Creativity and Performing Arts.|
|School||Henderson High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of Auckland.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Peter Jackson.
Actress: Lucy Lawless.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dianna Fuemana
- Jay Ryan’s girlfriend, Dianna Fuemana was born in 1984 in New Zealand. Hence, her age is 35 years old, as of 2019.
- Her father and mother are originally from Canada and later they shifted to New Zealand when Dianna was not born.
- She completed her school education and graduated from Henderson High School.
- At the age of 16 or 17, she tied the knot with her then-beau and became the mom of two kids.
- However, the director continued her education after a few years and enrolled at the University of Auckland.
- She received a Master of Creativity and Performing Arts degree back in 2005.
- In 1999, Fuemana first tasted success with her debut project titled “Mapaki” where she worked as a playwright and actress.
- In fact, she earned her first nomination at the “Chapman Tripp Theatre Awards“.
- She received the honor in the categories of “Outstanding New Writer” and “Best Upcoming Actress of the Year”.
- According to a source, as a child, she got involved in various church plays and also bagged the role of Satan.
- Her second play “Jingle Bells” came out in 2001.
- As a student in college, Fuemana wrote her third play titled “The Packer“.
Explore More: Emily McDonagh Biography, Story, Affairs & Lifestyle
- The director published the semi-autobiographical show “Falemalama” after joining the Pangea World Theater in 2006.
- The celebrity partner also did an internship with Killer Films NYC in 2012.
- Moreover, Dianna won the “US Screenwriting Internship Scholarship” award that year.
- She is not active on social media accounts like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook in order to keep her personal life away from any limelight.