Dulce Candy (born August 20, 1987) is a Mexican-born American YouTube Star, Content Creator, War Veteran, Author, and Social Media Personality from Zacapu. She is one of the most followed internet personalities.
She has a self-entitled YouTube channel with over 2.19 million subscribers. Furthermore, candy joined the platform on June 14, 2008. The internet star mainly entertains her audiences by posting content such as makeup tutorials, fashion advice, hauls, skincare routines, Vlogs, makeup & skincare products reviews, and much more.
Her first video “MaryKay The Berries Look!!!! using mineral eyeshadows” came out on July 03, 2008. The video did a good job and received thousands of views within a few weeks of its upload.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
As of May 2020, Dulce Candy is a happily married woman who tied the knot with her husband “Jesse Ruiz”. He helps her to manage her various YouTube channel such as “DulceCandy87” and “DulceCandyTV”.
The couple first met each other while serving in the army as they were in the same unit in 2016. Dulce and her spouse share two kids. Their first son Izek Ruiz came to this world after taking birth on January 27, 2011.
In addition, on May 08, 2020, Candy and Jesse welcomed their second child named Aaron James Ruiz after trying for 11 years. Her spouse first made an appearance on her YouTube channel on July 15, 2015, with a video called “My First Time with My Husband”.
In one of her videos, she told her viewers that she thought of suicide at the age of 14 after her first boyfriend broke up with her. Unfortunately, in 2018, he passed away in a tragic manner. The YouTuber expressed heartfelt condolences to him after Dulce came to know about it.
Body Stats, Height & Weight
The 32-years-old celebrity has a very active life where she workout every alternative day in the gym. Candy mainly follows weight and strength training in order to manage her weight which is around 48 kg (105 lbs).
Moreover, Dulce Candy’s tall height is measured to be around 5 ft (155 cm) with a slim build. The estimated body measurements of the beauty blogger are 34-24-32. One of the unique features on her body is her brown colored eyes.
She loves to experiments with her hair and looks. Dulce often dyes her hair into lighter colors but she has dark brown hair color naturally.
View this post on Instagram
To enter a chance to win the exclusive Selena La Reina Collector’s Vault (which SOLD OUT in one minute because that's how we ride for our queen):: Follow me on IG // Tag a friend // Comment down below and let me know how Selena has inspired the way you live your life OR One thing that you love about her. // Giveaway ends April 24th // US ONLY // Winner will be selected randomly // Good luck, ladies! <3 @maccosmetics @suzettesyld #SiempreSelena
|Real Full Birth Name||Dulce Candy Tejada.|
|Profession||YouTube Star, Content Creator, War Veteran, Author, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being one of the most subscribed stars on YouTube with over 2.19 million subscribers as of May 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 20, 1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Zacapu, Mexico (but raised in Southern California, the USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, The United States of America.|
|Owner||"Dulce Candy", "DulceCandy87" and "DulceCandyTV" (YouTube channels).|
|Brand Endorsements||Forever 21, Estée Lauder, Lush, Each & Every, Revolve, Nivea, and much more.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dulcecandy/?
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 0".
Centimeters: 155 cm.
Meters: 1.55 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 48 Kg.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-32.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||4.|
|Tattoo details?||on her arm.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Google Adsense, Collaboration with various brands, Sponsorships, etc.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Name not disclosed by her.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jesse Ruiz.|
|Son||1. Izek Ruiz.
2. Aaron James Ruiz.
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Public High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Love to do||Traveling, Listening to Music, Doing Makeup, and Shopping.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Brands||Chanel, Gucci, Prada, and Nars.|
|Shows||Homeland, The Big Bang Theory, The Bachelorette, etc.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Last Modified||11 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dulce Candy
- The YouTube star was born in 1987 in Zacapu, Mexico (Dulce Candy’s age is 32 years as in 2019). Her birthday falls on the 20th of August making her a Leo in zodiac signs.
- Candy’s mother “Teresa” also works as a makeup and fashion blogger. Teresa’s YouTube channel has over 56+ K subscribers.
- Dulce also has two sisters.
- Her real full birth name is Dulce Candy Tejada.
- She was raised in Southern California, USA after her family moved to the country with a lot of effort and risks.
- The beauty blogger completed her school education from a local high school.
- Moreover, Candy was also in a cheerleading team during her school days.
- Soon after graduating, she joined the US army in Iraq and served there for fifteen months.
- Later, she started to work as a mechanic.
- In 2006, she first met her future hubby in an army. Every single boy was giving her attention except Jesse who was the only guy who was minding his own business.
- Dulce then made the first move and talked to him. They immediately connected and fell in love with each other.
- They married each other in October 2011.
- The accumulated Net worth of Dulce Candy is $1.5 million US Dollars (as of 2020). As per the source, she charges between $2,300 and $3,800 USD for one sponsorship.
- Till now, the most-watched video on the channel is “Quick and Easy: Winged Liner” with 9.6+ million views.
- As an author, she released her debut book “The Sweet Life: Find Passion, Embrace Fear, and Create Success on Your Own Terms” on August 04, 2015.