Dumisani Dlamini (born October 23, 1963) is a South African Actor, Film Producer, and Composer from South Africa. Later on, he moved to the United States and settled there. He is famous for his films’ work, Stander, Drum, Homecoming, Isibaya, and Sarafina.
On the other hand, his daughter is Doja Cat (Singer, Rapper, Record Producer, and Songwriter). Doja stayed in Los Angeles and signed her music deal with RCA records in 2011.
Soon, she rose to prominence in 2018 with “Mooo!” single. Her song also became a viral success on YouTube. In 2018, she came with her debut studio album Amala. Her single “Juicy” ranked in the Billboard charts.
Ms. Cat released her second music album Hot Pink in November 2019. She inspired by musical personalities like Nicki Minaj, Pharrell, Jamiroquai, and Erykah Badu.
Early Life, Parents & Trivia
Dumisani Dlamini took birth on 23rd of October 1963 in an artistic family background of South Africa. Moreover, his mom introduced him to theatre and movies.
Dumisani studied in high school. Later on, he shifted to Los Angeles, the USA, for his studies. He received acting offers from the South African Film Industry too.
Spouse, Children & Affair History
His wife is Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer (Jewish-American Painter). The two of them wedded in early 1990. Dumisani Dlamini felt happy and excited for his daughter Amala Zandile Dlamini “Doja Cat” (born October 21, 1995). Furthermore, he has a son (name not known).
|Full Birth Name||Dumisani Dlamini.|
|Profession||Actor, Film Producer, and Composer.|
|Famous for||Father of popular rapper Doja Cat.|
|Age (As of 2019)||56 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 23, 1963.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Scorpio.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Hair Color||Bald Head.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Not Found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In relationship with Deborah.|
|Girlfriend||Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer/|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer (Jewish-American Painter).|
|Son||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Pass Out.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Megan Fox.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Cape Town.|
|Love to do||Exercising & Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Pasta & Sushi.|
|Net worth||$1.5 Million US Dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dumisani Dlamini
- He nominated for the Gold Horn Award for his best performance in a show.
- Furthermore, he clicked some pictures with his child and posted it on Instagram.
- Dumisani Dlamini earned around $1.5 Million net worth. He charged around $500K-$650K for his event, film, and show appearance fees.
- When he was overseas, his dad murdered his mom.
- Before being in the film world, he worked as a shoplifter.
- He involved herself in the NGO and social activities.
- He opened a gym at home to maintain his fitness.
- On the other hand, he is in the USA for 17 years.
- Doja motivates for rapping because of her brother.
- Both of them wrote rap songs.
- She inclined towards the Indian and Japanese culture.
- Additionally, she contributed a song in a superhero movie, “Birds of Prey” (2020).