Durjoy Datta (born February 7, 1987) is an Indian Screenwriter, Novelist, and Entrepreneur from Mehsana, Gujarat, India. Furthermore, he worked for companies like American Express, NIIT Ltd, and Siemens Ltd. Durjoy has also started his own publication company Grapevine India in 2009.
In fact, The Times of India recognized as the Young Achiever in 2009. Moreover, the Whistling Woods honored him as the Young Achiever in the field of media and communication in 2011.
Additionally, he won the Teacher Achievements Award for 2012. On the other hand, he is a speaker in various conferences and colleges of India. Datta has written the storyline of many famous Indian TV shows. Recently, his book released “The Perfect Us”.
Durjoy Datta Wiki, Age, Parents & Wife
This Indian Author was born on the 7th of February 1987 in Mehsana, Gujarat, India. As of 2018, Durjoy Datta’s age is thirty-one (31) years old. After his birth, his father, mother, sister, and brother shifted to New Delhi, India. Furthermore, Datta studies at Bal Bharati School, Pitampura.
Later on, he went to Delhi College of Engineering to study Mechanical Engineering. Durjoy took admission for his master degree in MDI Gurugram. Moreover, he majored in Marketing and Finance from Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany. After completing his studies, he joined American Express.
Though, the 31-year-old left his job to be a full-time writer. In March 2016, Durjoy married his girlfriend Avantika Mohan. Additionally, Avantika is from Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. She is a model and air hostess in Dubai. Now, they have a sweet baby girl, Rayna Datta (born July 24, 2017). Durjoy’s wife won Miss Uttarakhand Title in 2004.
Durjoy Datta Biography (Author) Spouse, Age, Net worth, Parents, Children, Awards, Height & Profile
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Durjoy Datta.|
|Working As||Writer, Enterpenur, and Motivational Speaker.|
|Age||Thirty-One (31) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||7th of February 1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mehsana, Gujarat, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Dubai, Mumbai, and New Delhi.|
|Awards||1.Young Achiever 2009 (By the Times Of India).
2. Young Achiever in the field of media and communication 2011
(By the Whistling Wood International).
3. Teacher's Achievement Awards (2012).
4. Youth Show Award for Sadda Haq (2014). 5. Popular Choice Award For Our Impossible Love (2018).
6. Crossword Book Award (2018).
|Books||1. Of Course I Love You (2008).
2. The Girl of My Dreams (2016).
3. The Boy Who Loved (2017).
4. The Perfect Us (2018).
|Famous For||Author of "The Perfect Us" book.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Alex Hopkins Wife & Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (Since 2016).|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Indian Model and Air Hostess, Avantika Mohan.|
|Girlfriend (Fiancee)||Avantika Mohan.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Avantika Mohan.|
|Children||Rayna Datta (born July 24, 2017).|
|Highest Qualification||1. B. Tech (Mechanical) from Delhi College of Engineering.
2. MBA from MDI Gurugram.
3. MBA (Finance and Marketing) from Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany.
|School||Bal Bharati School, Pitampura.|
|College/University||1. Delhi College of Engineering.
2. MDI Gurugram.
3. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
Actress: Deepika Padukone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing with dogs, and Travelling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Spanish Food.|
|Durjoy Datta Net worth|
|Net Asset||Rs. 2.5 Crore INR (As of 2018).|
|Earnings||Rs. 30 Lakh INR (per annum).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Lesser Known Facts about “The Perfect Us” Writer
- Durjoy’s first novel “Of Course I Love You” released in 2008.
- His debut novel has released by Shristi Publication.
- The fifth novel “You Were My Crush!” is the bestseller novel of 2011.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Durjoy Datta is around Rs. 2.5 Crore Indian Rupees (approx).
- Furthermore, he also writes blogs for “That’s So Gloss” and “Miss Malini”.
- Other novels written by him are “Our Impossible Love”, “The Girl of My Dreams”, “The Boy Who Loved” and “Hold My Hand”.
Read Also: Profile of Balabhaskar & his Personal Life Information
- In fact, he co-authored his books with Orvana Ghai and Maanvi Ahuja.
- He wrote two short stories like “Shades of Love” and “The English Teacher”.
- Datta is the screenwriter of TV shows like “Sadda Haq-My Life, My Choice” and “Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi”.
- He received the Youth Show award for 2014 and 2015 for Sadda Haq.