Eddie Hall (born January 15, 1988) is a British Former Professional Strongman, Actor, Instagram Star, and Social Media Personality from Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. He is famous for being the winner of World’s Strongest Man 2017.
In fact, he also won UK’s Strongest Man competition for 6 consecutive years i.e. from 2011-2016. His real full birth name is Edward Hall. He even holds various records and bagged numerous strongman titles.
According to a source, Hall secured the world record deadlift and lifted 500 kilograms (1,102 pounds; 79 st) under strongman rules. Furthermore, Edward bagged the title back in 2016. He also awarded the title of UK’s Strongest Man and England’s Strongest Man.
Career, Appearance & Net worth
The 31-years-old strongman launched his bodybuilder career back in 2008. He began his training after joining the Iceman gym. Moreover, Edward also used to compete and entered in the strongman circuit.
Iceman gym conducted various strongmen competition in order to find new talents. Eddie got the opportunity to showcase his power in the England championships organized by Elite Strongman in 2010.
He participated in the tournament after former champion Dave Meer of Tamworth, Staffordshire had to drop out due to his injuries. Later, he won the title in his first trial by half a point.
In addition, the strongman also won the UK’s Strongest Man competition in 2011. He also made a new national record in the “Viking Hold“. In February 2012, Hall went to compete in the Giants Live Melbourne event and this was his first international event.
The former strongman placed at the fourth position. Edward then appeared various events like Europe’s Strongest Man 2013 and World’s Strongest Man. In 2014, the actor for the first time reached in the finals of World’s Strongest Man competition.
However, Hall came second in the Squat Lift event and later finished 6th in the tournament. He rose of fame after achieving the world record for lifting the weight of 462 kg (1,019 lb; 72.8 st) in the deadlift In March 2015.
Wealth Factor: the accumulated Eddie Hall’s Net worth is $5 million US Dollars, as of 2019. In March 2016, Edward made a new world record long bar deadlift in the Arnold Classic Strongman and lifted 465 kilograms (1,025 pounds).
As an actor, he made a cameo appearance in the film Transformers: The Last Knight in 2017. Last year, Edward even starred on the Channel 5 show “Celebs In Solitary”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Edward Hall.|
|Profession||Former Professional Strongman, Actor, Instagram Star, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the World's Strongest Man 2017.|
|Age (As of 2018)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 15, 1988.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eddiehallwsm/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 3".
Centimeters: 190 cm.
Meters: 1.9 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 186 Kg.
Pounds: 410 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||52-36-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||12.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Names are not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not disclosed.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Alexandra Hall.|
|Daughter||One daughter (name not available).|
|Highest Qualification||Expelled from High School.|
|School||Clayton High School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Christian Bale.
Actress: Kate Winslet.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Working out in the gym.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Eddie Hall
- World’s Strongest Man, Eddie Hall was born on the 15th January 1988 in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England. Hence, his age is 31 years old, as of 2019.
- There is no information about his father, mother, siblings, and early life available on the internet. But we will update you soon.
- Edward attended Clayton High School but expelled by the authorities and never completed his education.
- Later, he pursued his studies through home tuitions.
- During his teenage, the strongman used to actively participate in sports like swimming and rugby.
- Eddie started his fitness journey back in 2008 and joined the Iceman gym.
- the same year, he began working as a mechanic in the garage at Robert Wiseman Dairies.
- In April 2013, Hall also featured on BBC One’s Watchdog program.
- Moreover, in December 2015, a documentary film titled “Eddie: Strongman” about Eddie’s life released.
- Matt Bell (American writer) worked as a director and the project was produced by Tom Swanston.
- In July 2016, Hall created history after setting a new world record in the deadlift. He lifted 500 kilograms (1,102 pounds) and broke his own record.
- Body Stats: World’s Strongest Man, Eddie Hall’s height is 6 feet 3 inches tall.
- He maintains his muscular, bulky, and fit physique by following a strict diet and intense workout in the gym. His estimated body weight is 186 kilograms (410 pounds).
- As of relationship, he tied the knot with his wife “Alexandra Hall” many years ago. They also share two children i.e. a daughter and a son named “Maximus Hall” together.