Emily Kong (born on August 7, 1990) is a Malaysian Actress and Singer from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). She gives sincere efforts for the roles in the movies. In fact, Emily appears in “The Surprise Girl” and “Getting hard” kind of films. Recently, the newsbreak out the Emily is dead in the car crash.
Furthermore, the accident happens near the NSK hypermarket on March 9, 2019. People told that she is driving her car at a fast speed. In fact, Kong’s car strikes on the car and the fire break out. Somehow, the local people call the police and fire brigade. However, she dies at that time.
The rescue cut the car to take out her body. Still, Emily’s body condition is bad. She has severe injuries on her head. Now, her body is in the hospital for the postmortem. Her family did not speak to the press in the hospital. They have shattered on Emily’s sudden loss.
Additionally, the schedule of the wake service is on Sunday and Monday around 8:30 am. Then, the funeral service is on Tuesday at 10:00 am. Meanwhile, it is at the Full Gospel Assembly Church Kuchai Lama. Final rituals and wake services are in the same place. On the other hand, God gives peace to such a great soul.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame
The Film Actress was born on the 7th of August 1990 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Now, Emily Kong’s age is 28 years as in 2019. She belongs to a well-known business family.
In fact, Emily Kong’s sister is an entrepreneur. However, her name has not known. Additionally, she graduates in 2011 from Sunway University.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Emily Kong.|
|Profession||Singer & Actress.|
|In The News For||Lost her life in a deadly car crash in Kuala Lumpur market on March 9, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2018)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 7, 1990.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).|
|Movies||1. The Surprise Girl (2017).
2. Getting Hard.
|Awards & Achievements||1. Honored in the 7th Chinese Film Festival organized in Australia.
2. Best Newcomer from Kingdee Nomination (2016).
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Known.
Sister: Name Not Found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from the Sunway University.|
|School||High School in Kuala Lumpur.|
|College/ University||Sunway University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Norway, Germany & Thailand.|
|Favorite Color||Green, Purple & Black.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping & Play Video Games.|
|Favorite Food||Ice Cream & Salad.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||$200,000-300,000 USD.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Emily Kong
- Emily is a bold and dynamic personality.
- In fact, she also handles her family business.
- She associates with the Jet Pot Entertainment of Taiwan.
- Meanwhile, she is focusing on her singing career too.
- Her most popular EP is “I Can Fly” (2011).
- Emily did TV series like “Bath Female Figure”, “Heart” and “Leaping Sunshine”.
- Actually, Kong gets media attention due to her stylish dresses.
- Emily Kong height stands at 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm tall).
- In addition to this, her body weight is just 55 kg (123 in lbs).
- Furthermore, the estimated Net worth of this Actress is $1 million US Dollars.
- The 28-year-old is shy about discussing her relationships.
- She loves to enjoy eating ice cream with her sister.
Read Also: Who is Lotte Van Der Zee? Wikipedia Profile, Story & Trivia
- On the other hand, she has a sweet pet dog too.
- Her acting has praised in the Chinese Film Festival (2015) in Australia.