Eric Tse (born in 1995) is an American-born Chinese Businessman, Chief Executive Officer, Founder, and Executive Director from Seattle, Washington. On October 24, 2019, he became a piece of international news after his parents gifted him $3.8 billion USD as a graduation gift.
They are the Chinese business executive and pharmaceutical moguls who transferred about a fifth of the company’s share capital to their son. Furthermore, Tse who real full birth name is Eric Sy Tse received this amazing surprise on the 24th of October 2019.
It made him one of the world’s richest people overnight. His parents also announced that Eric is now an executive director and member of the company’s executive board committee.
As a founder, Tse also established the China Summit Foundation. It is a non-governmental association with 501c3 status. It helps to coordinates and shares speakers & resources among schools.
Early Life, Parents & Education
The young billionaire came to his mom & dad’s life and was born in 1995 in Seattle, Washington, USA. Therefore, his age is 24 years old, as of 2019. He took birth in American but raised in Beijing and Hong Kong.
His father “Tse Ping” is the founder of Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd. Eric’s mother “Cheung Ling Cheng” also works as a business executive director in Sino Biopharmaceutical. Both his parents owned $8.5 billion US Dollar as their Net worth before gifting their child.
Tse has a sibling i.e. a sister named Theresa Tse who works as a chairwoman in the firm. She holds 11% of the total share in the company and is worth 1.96 Billion USD. Eric is the shareholder of 21.5% in Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd.
As of education, he attended Primary School in Beijing and Secondary School in Hong Kong. Later, Tse graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He received a finance degree from the college.
Moreover, the businessman also became a Schwarzman Scholar at Tsinghua University in Beijing. While studying at the University of Pennsylvania, he conducted the Penn Wharton China Summit.
For the event, Eric brought together top Chinese leaders like Shiyi Pan, Jun Lei, and Jizhong Zhang. In fact, more than 1,500 students from more than 85 cities across different countries also attended the summit.
|Real Full Birth Name||Eric Sy Tse.|
|Profession||Businessman, Chief Executive Officer, Founder, and Director.|
|Went Viral on the Internet after||his parents gifted him $3.8 billion USD as a graduation gift.|
|Age (As of 2018)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1995.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Seattle, Washington, USA (but raised in Beijing and Hong Kong).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||1. New York, USA.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erictse0816/?
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors' degree.|
|School||1. Primary School in Beijing.
2. Secondary School in Hong Kong.
|Alma Mater.||1. The University of Pennsylvania.
2. Tsinghua University.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Tse Ping.
Mother: Cheung Ling Cheng.
|Siblings||Sister: Theresa Tse.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Li Yifeng.
Actress: Angela Yeung Wing.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading, Partying with Friends, Traveling, and Listening to Music.|
|Favorite Food||Traditional Chinese Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$3.8 Billion US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Eric Tse
- The 24-years-old billionaire is also working as the CEO of Liepin America.
- It is a platform in China that provides the North American division of the largest mid-senior level professionals.
- Eric joined the company immediately after his graduation at the age of 22 years old.
- The businessman is also actively working as a director on at least five other company boards in Hong Kong.
- It also includes Charoen Pokphand Skyland Group Ltd.
- Furthermore, the gift from his mom & dad made him one of the richest men in Asia.
- As of now, his Forbes’ ranking is 550.
- As per the source, Tse is now worth more than famous personalities such as Howard Schultz, Donald Trump, and Steven Spielberg.
- On Instagram, the business executive has a decent fan-following with more than 14.7+ k followers despite the fact that his account is private.
- In addition, he often uploads pictures with Hollywood stars like Bella Hadid and Rihanna.
- He also photographed with Yao Ming (former basketball player) during the basketball world cup.
- Eric Tse even entertains his fans by showcasing his billionaire lifestyle, glimpses of his exotic vacation trips, expensive cars, and much more.