Eric Weinstein (born October 1965) is an American Economist, Mathematician, and Managing Director, Thiel Capital from Los Angeles, United States. Furthermore, he discussed the theories related to Science, Mathematics, and Economics.
The Institute of Economic Thinking (INET) funded a program Geometric Marginalism of Eric in 2012. Moreover, he also did research on the dual Yang-Mills Equations. It is totally based on the Donaldson theory was not unique. Furthermore, his full real birth name is Eric Ross Weinstein.
Then, he admitted the generalization of four different levels of equations due to higher dimensions. Eric also delivered a brief lecture on the Geometric Unity in May 2013. Meanwhile, Marcus du Sautoy discussed the possible answers for the different mathematical problems.
Some physicists attended the original lecture. On the other hand, there was no paper reprinted after that. Within one week, the same seminar organized and many people attended it too. In fact, Eric revealed a theory related to the dark particles in the University of Oxford. He pointed about the existence of the Large Hadron Collider particles.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Mathematician Eric Weinstein was born in October 1965 in Los Angeles, California (United States). His actual age is 53 years old, as in 2019. He was raised with his Jewish parents.
Actually, Eric’s one brother Bret Weinstein is also a Biologist. As a University Scholar, he completed his studies from the University of Pennsylvania. Then, Eric enrolled at Harvard University and earned BS, MS and a Ph.D. degree in Physics and Mathematics.
He also received the Lady Davis Fellowship at the Racah Institute of Physics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Moreover, he awarded another scholarship at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the mathematics department.
On the other hand, he became the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation grantee in the National Bureau of Economic Research and Harvard Economics Department. A well-known economist named Richard Freeman founded the project.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Eric Weinstein married his wife Pia Malaney (Economist). Actually, she is an Economist from San Francisco, California. She also contributed to her husband’s geometric marginalism project.
Her spouse full birth real name is Pia N. Malaney. On the other hand, Eric and Pia have a son named Zev Weinstein.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Eric Ross Weinstein.|
|Profession||1. Economist & Mathematician.
2. Managing Director (MD), Thiel Capital.
|Famous For||Discovered "Intellectual Dark Web" term with his brother.|
|Age (As of 2019)||53 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 1965.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @ericrweinstein (20.8K followers).
Twitter: twitter.com/ericrweinstein (203K followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Current Residence||LA, California (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-31-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.5|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: Bret Weinstein (Biologist).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Girlfriend||Will Update Soon.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Pia N. Malaney (Economist).|
|Children||Son: Zev Weinstein.
|Highest Qualification||BS, MS and P.h.D degree in Mathematics from Harvard University.|
|School||High School in Los Angeles.|
|Alma Mater||1. University of Pennsylvania.
2. Harvard University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Listening Music & Traveling.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||$200K US Dollars.|
|Home Details||House in Los Angeles, California.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Eric Weinstein
- Wikipedia: He and his brother coined a term i.e. “Intellectual Dark Web”.
- However, Bret left the Evergreen College campus due to the controversy.
- Moreover, there were several discussions on the new term in the podcasts.
- The New York Times expert journalist also wrote a brief column on it in 2018.
- Jacob Hamburger described Eric and Bret views as a unique intellectual movement in the Trump era.
- Still, no one claims any involvement of poltical power in the research.
- He served on an important position in Peter Thiel’s investment firm.
- Money Factor: Now, the estimated Eric Weinstein’s net worth is $1 Million US Dollars. He has earned his maximum money through his research.
- In fact, the people connected with intellectual movement are Maajid Nawaz, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Debra Soh, Bret and Eric Weinstein.
Explore More: The Biography of Kelly Jackson, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- The Los Angeles Review of Books also published a review.
- His favorite range of topics includes immigration, financial sciences, economics, and hard sciences.
- Additionally, he is the Principal and Founder of the Norton Group.