Erin Andrews (born May 04, 1978) is an American Journalist, Sportscaster, Television Personality, and Social Media Star from Lewiston, Maine. She is popular for hosting the dance reality show “Dancing with the Stars” for ABC.
In 2000, she launched her career and became a freelance reporter for Fox Sports Florida. Later, Erin began working for ESPN as a reporter for ESPN National Hockey Night in April 2004.
She presented various shows such as Big Ten college basketball games, College World Series, Little League World Series, Great Outdoor Games, etc. Furthermore, Andrews also reported the live coverage of the Scripps National Spelling Bee from 2008 to 2010.
She made her television debut with show “Dancing with the Stars” Season 10 in 2010 with her dancing partner named Maksim Chmerkovskiy. They came on the third spot in the reality series.
On June 29, 2012, the sportscaster left ESPN to join Fox Sports. She worked in various projects like Fox College Football, Fox NFL Sunday (as a contributor), Fox College Football Kickoff, Fox College Saturday, etc.
On July 14, 2014, Andrews replaced Pam Oliver as the sideline reporter on Fox’s lead NFL broadcasting crew. In fact, it was earlier announced that she would succeed Brooke Burke-Charvet as the co-host of Dancing with the Stars On February 23, 2014.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Education
Sportscaster whose real full birth name is Erin Jill Andrews was born in 1978 (age 41 years old, as of 2019). Erin Andrews celebrates her birthday on the 4th of May and her birthplace is Lewiston, Maine, United States.
The reporters’ father “Steven Andrews” is a six-time Emmy Award–winner journalist. Erin’s mother “Paula Andrews” used to work as a teacher. At the age of 5, her family moved to San Antonio, Texas and then to Valrico, Florida.
The TV star has a sister named Kendra Andrews. As of education, she attended Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida in 1996. Jill remained a member of the student government, dance team, and the National Honor Society during school.
Later, the reporter graduated from the University of Florida in 2000. She received a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Telecommunication. From 1997 to 2000, Erin became the Florida Gators Dazzlers dance team.
|Real Full Birth Name||Erin Jill Andrews.|
|Profession||Sportscaster and Television Personality.|
|Famous for||Being the host of Dancing with the Stars for ABC.|
|Age (As of 2019)||41 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 04, 1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Lewiston, Maine, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erinandrews/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Steven Andrews.
Mother: Paula Andrews.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Kendra Andrews.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2017.|
|Dating History?||1. David Wright (2007).
2. Josh Hopkins (2011).
3. Chace Crawford (2012).
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jarret Stoll.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Bloomingdale High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of Florida.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Reading, Traveling and Listening to Music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$20 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||An annual salary of $2 million USD.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Erin Andrews
- As of relationship, Andrews tied the knot with her husband “Jarret Stoll” after dating him for a while on June 24, 2017. He is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player.
- They launched their romantic affair in December 2012.
- The couple has a golden retriever named Howard.
- Andrews and Stoll are planning to produce their chid through Vitro fertilization (IVF) as the reporter diagnosed with cervical cancer in September 2016.
- As of now, she is cancer-free after getting two surgeries.
- The 41-years-old Jill also dated David Wright (2007), Josh Hopkins (2011), and Chace Crawford (2012) in the past.
- In the initial days of her career, she even served as a Tampa Bay Lightning reporter from 2001 to 2002.
- As a guest star, Erin appeared on several talk-shows like The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- On January 13, 2011, Andrews also became a brand ambassador for Reebok to promote its ZigTech brand.
- In November 2011, she involved in a controversy when Keith Clinkscales (former ESPN executive) filed suit against Joan Lynch (an erstwhile colleague).
- He claimed that Joan wrongly alleged that he masturbated in front of Erin on an airplane flight earlier that year.
- Playboy magazine voted her as the “America’s sexiest sportscaster” in 2007 and 2008.
- Erin Andrews stands a tall height of 5 ft 10 in (178 centimeters tall) and owns a sexy figure.
- She weighs 141 lbs (64 kgs) and maintains her beautiful & fit physique by doing some forms of exercise in the gym.