Felix (born September 15, 2000, real name “Lee Yong-bok”) is an Australian Dancer, Rapper, and Singer from Sydney. He is famous for being the lead vocalist of a South Korean boy band “Stray Kids”. It formed through the 2017 reality show of the same name by JYP Entertainment.
The other members of the band are Bang Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Lee Know, Han, Seungmin, and I.N. Back in October 2019, one of the bandmates named Woojin left the group due to personal reasons.
Career, Albums & Other Appearances
He launched his profession after participating in the reality show “Stray Kids”. In August 2017, JYP Entertainment (JYPE) announced the agency’s survival show. Then, on October 17, 2017, JYPE published the group’s first music video for the song “Hellevator”.
The track was later released as a digital single. However, he and another member named Lee Know initially got eliminated. But he make it in the band at the end of the show.
Stray Kids made debut in the music industry with their first Extended Play “Mixtape” on January 08, 2018. The first project was distributed through Genie Music. Some of the songs of the EP are Hellevator, Spread My Wings, Beware, Glow, etc.
The other Extended Plays of the band are I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, and Clé 1: Miroh. Felix is all set with his upcoming EP titled “Clé: Levanter”. It is going to release on December 09, 2019.
The band earlier won many awards like Gaon Chart Music Awards, Asia Artist Awards, Seoul Music Awards, Mnet Asian Music Awards, MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards, Golden Disc Awards, and much more.
|Real Full Birth Name||Lee Yong-bok and Lee Felix.|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Rapper, and Singer.|
|Famous for||being a member of "Stray Kids" (South Korean boy band).|
|Other band members||Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin, and I.N.|
|Age (As of 2019)||19 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 15, 2000.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|House In||Seoul, South Korean.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 171 cm.
Meters: 1.71 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||43-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.5|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Siblings||Sister: Olivia and Rachel.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by the actor.|
|School||St Patrick’s Marist College.|
|Alma Mater.||Not yet.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Ariana Grande (American singer, songwriter, and actress).|
|Favorite Song||A Little Braver by New Empire.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Listening to music, Dancing, and Beatboxing.|
|Food Choice||Rice cake and any kind of spicy dishes.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Seoul.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Felix “Stray Kids”
- Lee Yong-bok was born to his mother & father on the 15th of September 2000 in Sydney, Australia. Hence, Felix’s age is 19 years old, as of 2019. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- He is fairly a private person and never gave out the information about his parents, early life, and other family members.
- Lee has two siblings i.e. an older sister Rachel and younger sister Olivia.
- The singer belongs to Korean-Australian ethnicity.
- As of education, the rapper graduated from St Patrick’s Marist College. It is a Catholic private school in Sydney.
- The talented dancer is a 3rd-degree black belt at taekwondo.
- Felix’s height is 5 ft 7 in (171 cm tall) with a thin build. He weighs around 149 lbs (68 Kg) and has abs which the singer maintains by working out 4 days a week.
- In fact, Yong-bok also won various medals during his childhood.
- Furthermore, he was also involved in many sports in his early teens. The singer participated in many swimming competitions.
- Lee bagged 2nd place in 2015 Swimming Carnival in the 15 age Category.
- During an interview, the rapper told that he absolutely hates watching horror movies as he suffered nightmares of Clown after watching IT: Chapter 2 movie.
- Moreover, Yong-bok revealed that he is close with the girl group ITZY in an episode of Pops In Seoul.