Firas Zahabi (born February 5, 1980) is a Canadian Martial Artist, Gym Trainer, Coach, and Fitness Entrepreneur from Quebec, Canada. He is popularly known as the elder brother of Aiemann Zahabi (Mixed Martial Artist & Professional UFC Fighter).
Furthermore, the 38-year-old trainer is also co-founder of the Tristar Gym in Le Triangle Borough. He has started this gym in 1991 along with Conrad Pla (Canadian Actor & professional kickboxer). Firas has also founded the “TimTam” fitness & recovery tools brand.
|Full Birth Name||Firas Zahabi.|
|Profession||Mixed Martial artist, Coach, and Businessman.|
|Famous For||1. Former Canadian Muay Thai champion.
2. Co-founder and Head Trainer of Tristar Gym (Mixed martial arts training center in Le Triangle Borough).
3. Founder of
|Age (As of 2018)||38 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||5 February 1980.|
|Ethnicity||Middle Eastern White (Lebanese Descent).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Religion||Islam (by birth).|
|Current Residence||Montreal, Quebec, Canada.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 170 lbs.
|Biceps Size||15 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Belongs to Beirut City of Lebanon.
Mother: Name not found.
|Siblings||Brother: Aiemann Zahabi (Younger, Canadian mixed martial artist).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Dated his longtime partner Melissa.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Mélissa Gendron.
|Children||Son: Ayman Zahabi & Noah Zahabi.
Daughter: Alissa Dean Zahabi.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate in Philosophy.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
Boxer: Muhammad Ali.
Mixed martial artist: Conor McGregor.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Spain.|
|Love to do||Fitness, Gyming & Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Non-veg food (Chicken, Crabs & Beef).|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$650,000 US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||$54K USD.|
|Gym Address||5275 - Ferrier Street, Montreal.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Firas Zahabi
- This Mixed Martial Artist coach was born on the 5th of February 1980 in Quebec, Canada. At present, Firas Zahabi’s age is 38 years old.
- Parents: His father and mother basically belong to Beirut, Lebanon.
- As per his siblings, he has a younger brother named Aiemann Zahabi. He usually fights in Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) under Bantamweight division.
- Education: He has completed his graduation in Philosophy from the University in Canada.
- Personal Life: He has married his longtime college girlfriend Mélissa Gendron. His wife has supported Firas career in MMA.
- As per children, Zahabi shares 3 children from her Spouse Melissa. The name of his sons are Noah Zahabi & Ayman Zahabi and Alissa Dean Zahabi is his daughter.
- Money & Financial Details: Aiemann’s elder brother is earning a decent amount of income from his Tristar gym and TimTam.tech website. In addition, the estimated Net worth of Firas Zahabi is $650K USD.
Must visit: The Wikipedia Profile of Joann Lee Kelly & Personal Trivia
- He stands tall at 5 feet 9 inches height and his body weight is 78 Kilograms.
- Muhammad Ali is his biggest inspiration and motivation for his life.
- He has also featured on the interview video along with Joe Rogan (American Actor, Host & commentator).
- His brother Aiemann Zahabi has tied the knot with his spouse Sylva Mouralian. They have also blessed with twin daughters together.
- Zahabi has also trained the former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre. In addition, he has also coached Rory MacDonald and many more famous fighters in the UFC industry.