Gerard Niemira (born in 1982) is an American Chief Executive Officer, Board Chair Member, and Co-Founder from Denver, Colorado. He is best known as the CEO of Shadow INC (a tech company).
The company came into the news headlines after creating a glitchy Iowa caucus application in February 2020. Furthermore, the firm is also accused of providing the wrong results of the Iowa caucuses.
The delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa also made a bad impression on the public. They collaborated with an affiliate of ACRONYM (a Democratic non-profit organization) in order to make the app.
Career, Shadow’s Chief Executive Officer & Net worth
Back in 2019, his tech firm started to work with ACRONYM after they acquired them as its tech development arm. Since May 2019, Niemira held the post of CEO at Shadow. He even works as a board chair member in the company after joining it in February 2019.
Gerard even served as a senior product manager and director of the product. As per the source, the CEO served on these positions during Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
In addition, Niemira started his career back in 2005 after joining “First Book” as a recipient group assistant. Later, he got promoted to manager and then senior manager from 2005 to 2007.
He also had an experience of 7 years and 8 months in Kiva organization. Gerard first connected with the firm in March 2008 as a customer service manager. In August 2010, Niemira became the product manager and then senior product manager of the same firm.
In April 2013, he got promoted to the post of director of product management. Then, Gerard began to serve as an Interim Vice President of Product in February 2015.
He also worked as an Interim VP of Product & Engineering. In his successful career, Gerard Niemira accumulated Net worth of $800,000 US Dollars, as of 2020.
|Real Full Birth Name||Gerard Niemira.|
|Profession||Chief Executive Officer, Board Chair Member, and Co-Founder.|
|Famous for||being the CEO of Shadow INC (a tech company).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||37 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1982.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||Denver, Colorado, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Wife||Name not available.|
|School||Local High School|
|Alma Mater.||1. Boston University.
2. Saint Thomas Aquinas College.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching TV Shows.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$800,000 US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gerard Niemira
- Shadow CEO was born to his mom & dad in 1982 in the United States of America. Therefore, Gerard Niemira ages 37 years old, as of 2019. But there are no details about his actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- After completing his secondary school education, Niemira graduated from Boston University with a bachelors’ degree.
- Later, the CEO attended Saint Thomas Aquinas College in New York from 2003 to 2005 and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in History.
- Furthermore, Gerard began his internship at Congressman Eliot Engel from January 2005 to May 2005.
- As a co-founder, he launched a Groundbase company in March 2017 and also served as a CEO for some time.
- With ACRONYM, he worked as a chief technology officer from April 2018 to March 2019.
- Gerard Niemira is a happily married man who tied the knot with his wife (name not available) a few years back after dating her for a while.
- However, he is a very private person and never mentioned anything about his partner and kids on the internet.