Goo Hara (born January 13, 1991) is a South Korean Singer, Actress, Reality Television Personality, and Host from Gwangju, South Korea. She is the former singing member of Kara (South Korean girl band). Goo has also acted in various Films, web series and TV shows. She has also played the role of “Choi Da-hye” in City Hunter (2011).
She has also launched her debut Soloist Song “Alohara (Can You Feel It?)” on 14 July 2015. Along with this, she has also appeared in various Reality TV shows like My Mad Beauty Diary (2018), Seoul Mate (2017), A Style for You (2015), Check it Girl Season 2 (2008) and Unwavered Dreams (2005).
The 27-year-old Singer has involved in controversy along with her ex-boyfriend. She has a break up with her longtime partner. After their separation, they had many fights over the call and on their social media profiles.
In a recent fight, Kara’s former singer has also scratched the face of her former boyfriend. Therefore, the South Korean police are investigating this case of physical assault.
On 4 October 2018, Dispatch has released some audio clips in which Goo Hara’s boyfriend threaten her to publish the footage of their sexual relationship on the internet.
Goo Hara Biography, Spouse, Age, Boyfriend, Wealth, Height, Weight, Parents, Brother & Wiki
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Goo Ha-ra.|
|Profession||Singer, Reality TV Star, Host, and Actress.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Twenty-seven (27) years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 13, 1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Gwangju, South Korea.|
|Debut||Soloist Song: Alohara (Can You Feel It?).
Television Series: City Hunter (2011).
Reality TV Show: Unwavered Dreams (2005).
Animated Movie: KARA The Animation (2013).
Web-Series: Sound of a Footstep (2017).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Ethnicity||White South Asian.|
|Current Residence||Busan, South Korea.|
|Awards||1. KBS 2010 Rookie Female Entertainer of the Year.
2. Mnet 20's Choice Award for "Hot Campus Girl".
|Famous for||1. Former Singing member of Kara (South Korean band).
2. Played the role of "Choi Da-hye" in City Hunter (2011).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||5.|
|Siblings||Brother: Goo Ho-In (Elder).
|Goo Hara Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||She was in a relationship with "Yong Junhyung".|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from Sungshin Women's University.|
|School||Dongmyeong Girls High School of Industrial and Information.|
|College/ University||Sungshin Women's University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Dylan Wang
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Japan.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Spanish, Korean & Chinese Dishes.|
|Goo Hara Net worth|
|Net Asset (approx.)||$375,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Facts about the South Korean Singer (Kara Girl Band)
- The star singer was born on the 13th of January 1991 in Gwangju, South Korea. As of 2018, Goo Hara’s age is around Twenty-seven (27) years old.
- She is the younger daughter of her father and mother. In her family, she also has an elder brother named “Goo Ho-In“.
- From her childhood, she wanted to be a flight attendant. But, due to her short height 5 feet 4 inches tall, she has given up her dream. After this, she has started her signing career more seriously.
Read Also: Profile of Alice Lee & her Personal Love Affairs
- In 2008, she has joined in Kara girl band after the exit of Kim Sung-hee.
- As per her personal life, Hara has previously dated her boyfriend “Yong Junhyung“. I have not found much information about her love partner or husband, but I have found a picture of her ex-boyfriend.
- As per her earnings and wealth, the estimated Net worth of this singer is around $375,000 US dollars.
- She loves animals. In her family, she also has a pet dog.