Gourav Vallabh (born in 1977) is an Indian Congress Political Personality, Media Panelist, Columnist, Financial Analyst and Professor from Delhi, India. He came out an overnight internet sensation being a Congress Spokesperson.
Furthermore, he debated with Sambit Patra (BJP Leader & Spokesperson) in a Hindi News Channel. Patra gathered and talked about the achievements of his government in 100 days. In addition to this, the debate aired on September 10, 2019. Sambit discussed the plan of the $5 trillion Indian economies.
Then, the Congress spokesperson asked that how many zeroes are there in a trillion. Patra answered him in English that the size of the cake matters. He confidently talked about India’s development vision in the next 10 years.
Gourav brought up in the academician background. He is the first person in his family members to enter in Indian politics. In January 2019, he roped in the party’s spokesperson. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and Rahul Gandhi also recognized him.
Early Life, Parents, Education & Profile
Congress Spokesman, Gourav Vallabh was born in 1977 (age 42 years old, as of 2019) in Delhi, India. In addition to this, his father served in the college on the professor position. Vallabh’s mother was a respected academician.
Furthermore, he completed his formal studies in Finance and Business Management from college. He was active in different co-curricular activities in school and university.
On the other hand, he qualified LLB, CA, Company Secretary, M.com, Ph.D. (UoR, India) and Certified Financial Risk Manager from (GARP, USA).
Personal Relationships, Spouse & Children
He did not talk or reveal any details about his better half and kids. You can just assume that he may be married or not. Our team does not make any confirmation related to his marital status.
|Real Full Birth Name||Gourav Vallabh.|
|Profession||Media Panelist, Columnist, Financial Analyst and Professor.|
|Famous for||Entered in debate with Sambit Patra (BJP Politician).|
|Age (As of 2019)||42 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1978.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||Jamshedpur, India.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name Not Found,|
|Son||Will Update Soon.|
|Daughter||Name not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. LLB, CA, Company Secretary, M.com.
2. Ph.D. (UoR, India) and Certified Financial Risk Manager.
|School||Private School, Delhi.|
|Alma Mater.||1. GARP, USA.
2. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
3. Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)>
|Net worth (approx.)||Under revision.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Rs. 1 Lakh-Rs. 2 Lakh Indian Rupees.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gourav Vallabh
- He is working as the Finance Professor in XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Furthermore, he was the fellow in the Lok Sabha too.
- He regularly writes columns in the Indian newspapers.
- In addition to this, Gourav arrived on different television shows as the panelist.
- He remembered for his crispy questions in the discussions.
- Vallabh raised his voice about the $5 Trillion Indian economy development process.
- However, he doubted the intentions of the BJP government.
- Gourav Vallabh also served in the strategy department on the Central Government. Moreover, his monthly salary as the college professor is Rs. 1 Lakh – Rs. 2 Lakh Indian Rupees.