GT Dave (born in 1978) is an American Entrepreneur, Founder, and Chief Executive Officer from Los Angeles, California. He is famous for being the owner of a company titled “GT’s Living Food“. Furthermore, he is popularly known as “The Kombucha Billionaire” in the Media.
Furthermore, it is a firm that deals in handcrafts small batches of raw and organic Kombucha Tea. Dave founded at the age of 17 in 1995. Moreover, GT’s Living Foods produces GT’s Kombucha, CocoKefir, CocoYo, Synergy, Alive, and VeggieKefir.
This venture is family owned and operated since 1995. Kombucha is a fermented probiotic beverage that GT Dave turned into a $600 million USD category. They started to sell the product in local health-food markets.
Later, Kombucha went national thanks to Whole Foods and currently present at Safeway and even Walmart. According to a source, GT never spent his money on the advertisement for the product.
He wanted that the product should speak for itself. Then, due to its various benefits, many big celebrities like Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, etc began to drink it.
Career, Lifestyle & Success Story
The 39-year-old GT Dave started his career in 1995 as an entrepreneur. His family used to suffer from various health issues in the past. His parents later started to consume homebrewed kombucha which played a very important role in their life.
In July 1994, Dave’s mom, Laraine found a lump in her breast. Furthermore, doctors diagnosed with fast-growing cancer. The cancer was 3 inches and she only had 1 year to live. Fortunately, Laraine drank Kombucha every day.
Then, doctors became shocked after the lumpectomy, they found that her disease was healing rapidly. Furthermore, GT eventually decided to spread this miracle drink all over the world.
He was about 17 years old when he began the firm in his parents’ kitchen. Moreover, with little help, the CEO managed to create his own venture. He also rented a 2,000-square-foot industrial space in Gardena, just outside of L.A. It is been 24 years that GT’s Living Food is going strong.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||GT Dave.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Founder, and CEO.|
|Age (As of 2019)||41 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Famous For||being the owner of the company called GT’s Living Food.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||LA, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Michael Dave (lawyer).
Mother: Laraine Dave.
|Siblings||Brother: Adam and Justin Dave.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will update.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Drop-out.|
|School||Beverly Hills High School.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||France.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pan Cake, Fries, Chicken & Cheese Burger.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$900 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about GT Dave
- This Kombucha Entrepreneur was born in 1978 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Therefore, GT Dave’s age is 41 years old, as of 2019.
- His father “Michael Dave” served as a lawyer.
- As per Wikipedia profile, he is the first person who bought the miracle drink in their home back in 1993 from a friend (former talent agent and owner of Beverly Hills Juice).
- Furthermore, GT’s mother “Laraine Dave” used to work as a businesswoman and had a luxury department store “I. Magnin” where she sold jewelry.
- Currently, she and other members of the Dave family working in their own company.
- The entrepreneur also has two elder brothers named Adam and Justin Dave.
- Justin had a life-threatening heart condition. But after the birth of GT, his health stabilized.
- Unfortunately, in December 1996, he passed away due to his health issue.
- According to GT, the story of his business came from the Eastern philosophies that his parents followed.
- They often took their kids to a famous ashram in India.
- In fact, their spiritual adviser was “Sathya Sai Baba” and the family also visited him in Bangalore in 1981.
- Money Factor: the estimated Net worth of GT Dave is $900 Million US Dollars, as of 2019.
Explore More: The Biography of David Case, Lifestyle, Story & Facts
- GT managed to build a billion dollars worth company and that too without any training, experience, or degree.
- The Kombucha Businessman dropped out from Beverly Hills High School and never graduated from school.
- Currently, the founder of the big venture is unmarried. He never mentioned anything about his past affairs and girlfriends on the internet.