Guy Hershberg (born in 1981) is an Israeli Classical Musician, Artist, and Celebrity Partner from Haifa City of Israel. He is best known as Kalki Koechlin’s partner (Indian/French actress, producer, and writer).
She first rose to fame after appearing in her debut film “Dev.D” as Chanda in 2009. In fact, Kalki won a Filmfare Award in the category of “Best Supporting Actress”. Furthermore, her performance in movies such as Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani also appreciated by fans.
As a writer, Kalki made her debut with the movie “That Girl in Yellow Boots” where she played the role of Ruth. Some of her other notable projects are Ek Thi Daayan, Margarita with a Straw, Ribbon, Waiting, Gully Boy, etc.
Personal Life, Girlfriend Kalki Koechlin & Wife
The 38-years-old Guy Hershberg is in a relationship with his girlfriend “Kalki Koechlin” as of February 2020. The couple started dating each other a few years back. On February 07, 2020, Hershberg’s partner gave birth to their first child.
In addition, Guy and Kalki welcomed their daughter named Sappho who is named after a famous personality Sappho (Archaic Greek poetess). The pair tries to keep their love affair away from any limelight. Hence, we have no much information about their personal life.
Earlier, the actress tied the knot with her ex-husband “Anurag Kashyap” in April 2011. Their wedding ceremony took place at Koechlin’s maternal home in Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India.
Kalki Koechlin’s husband, Anurag is an Indian film director who is best known for his works such as The Lunchbox, Sacred Games, Dev.D, Gulaal, Gangs of Wasseypur, etc. Kashyap also works as an actor, writer, editor, and producer.
On November 13, 2013, Kalki and Anurag officially announced their separation. In 2015, the former couple’s divorce officially took place.
|Real Full Birth Name||Guy Hershberg.|
|Profession||Classical Musician and Artist.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Kalki Koechlin (Indian/French actress, producer, and writer).|
|In the news for||He and his girlfriend welcomed their first child on February 07, 2020.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||38 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1981.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The Haifa City of Israel.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|House In||1. The Haifa City of Israel.
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/guyhershberg/?
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-30-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Mira Hershberg.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The Rubin Academy of Music.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Suba Diving, Traveling, and Photography.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200,000 US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Guy Hershberg
- Guy Hershberg was born to his father and mother in 1981 in Haifa City of Israel. In 2019, his age is 38 years old. But, we have no details about his actual birthdate and birthplace.
- The musician’s mother “Mira Hershberg” works as a financial and insurance consultant. She is also a painter and does Mosaic painting.
- Kalki Koechlin’s boyfriend completed his school education from one of the good high schools in Israel.
- Later, Guy graduated from the Rubin Academy of Music (now called Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance).
- As per the source, the musician received a bachelors’ degree in music.
- Furthermore, he started his career as a teacher.
- Guy Hershberg has a tall height of 5 ft 11 in (180 cm tall) with a modest build. He weighs around 75 kg.
- Hershberg used to teach Harmony and Piano at the Israel Arts and Science Academy in Jerusalem.
- As per the source, the celebrity partner plays various musical instruments cello, the piano, and ukulele.
- In his successful career, the artist gave performances in many shows and events.
- He owns a pet dog named Saluki.
- On 30 September 2019, Guy’s lover Koechlin confirmed her pregnancy with him.