Hana Kimura (born September 3, 1997 – died May 23, 2020) was a Japanese professional wrestler from Yokohama, Japan. She debuted as in the wrestling sport in March 2016.
Before her career, she won the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship live event held in Tokyo on August 21, 2005. Then, she lost the title to her mom, who is also a wrestler. After completing the training course, Hana appeared in a promotional event on March 30, 2016.
She fought against her classmate Reika Saiki. Both of them were against each other in the ring many times. On August 7, 2016, she was against her mommy in a competition.
In the same year, she captured her first title JWP Junior Championship after defeating Yako Fujigasaki in the final round. She participated in the World Wonder Ring Stardom.
On March 25, 2019, she officially joined the stardom. She had captured the Artist of Stardom Championship (twice) and once the Goddess of Stardom Championship.
Japanese Wrestling Community Mourned on Hana’s Death
The wrestling association mourned on the death of Ms. Kimura. Though, the 22-year-old died on May 23, 2020. Hana suffered stomachache issues in the past. The Stardom community revealed the death news in public.
It is sad news that a well-known wrestler passed away. Japanese Media found Hana’s dead body in her house itself. She faced online trolling for her “Terrace House” show.
She lived with around three men and women in a shared house in Tokyo. Due to the coronavirus pandemic in Japan, the makers canceled the shooting work on government orders.
Kyoko’s child ended her life after consuming hydrogen sulfide overdose. Most of her social media posts showed her sadness and depression issues. Still, the tweets and pictures removed from her official accounts on Instagram and Twitter.
Profile, Early Life & Parents
On September 3, 1997, Hana Kimura was born to her mom Kyoko Kimura (MMA artist & Wrestler), and Indonesian dad’s name not known. However, there is a big mystery behind her father. Kimura never shared anything associated with him.
Her mother supported her in her career journey. The two of them lived in Yokohama. Hana belonged to the Indonesian-Japanese ethnicity heritage. However, she bullied for her race in Japan. She completed her wrestling training at the Professional Wrestling University.
View this post on Instagram
I'm so sorry to have to tell you all that Hana passed away last night at the age of 22. I started this page about a year and a half ago because, simply, I was a fan of Hana. I never expected it to grow to almost 20,000 followers. People often talk about Hana's looks but anyone who followed her career knew there was far more to her. She had a unique warmth, energy and overflowing charisma. I never had the opportunity to meet her but every story I've ever heard has been that she left any fan she met with a positive, memorable experience. Hana had so much potential to be a superstar in wrestling. I don't know how many comments I've seen of people asking when she would go to WWE or AEW. I'm confident she would have been a success wherever she went but now we can only imagine the path her career might have taken. All I can say is that, to the fans, Hana was a special talent and, to her friends, she was a special person. Wrestling and the world as a whole are both poorer for losing her. Rest in peace, Hana.
Kimura remained single in her life. Her focus was on her wrestling career. She took training and established herself as a professional sportsperson in Japan.
However, Hana Kimura was uncomfortable sharing the information regarding her past relationships. She spotted an unknown man in the past. It is impossible to say that the person was her boyfriend or not.
|Real Full Birth Name||Hana Kimura.|
|In The News For||Died on May 23, 2020 after the overconsumption of hydrogen sulfide.|
|Age (As of 2019)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 3, 1997.|
|Death Date||May 23, 2020.|
|Cause||hydrogen sulfide overdose.|
|Place||Her home in Yokohama.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Virgo.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 128 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known (Indonesian).
Mother: Kyoko Kimura (MMA artist & Wrestler).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Disclosed.|
|Social media||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hanadayo0903 (248K followers).|
|Highest Qualification||Completed her wrestling training.|
|School||High School in Yokohama.|
|Alma Mater||Professional Wrestling University.|
|Hobbies||Wrestling and Dancing.|
|Last Updated||On 25 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Hana Kimura
- She was a dancer in her high school.
- Kimura began her acting from the programs like Tokyo Talk Show, Terrace House: Tokyo, and Lost Decade.
- She joined the cast of the Tokyo House in September 2019 and featured on the show until her death. However, she faced verbal fights with several artists. She washed the clothes in the television series. A few of the episodes aired in March, and the people criticized her presence on social media. She struggled with depression and anxiety.
- The Stardom draft named her as the leader of the International Army Faction in 2019.
- On April 21, they renamed it the Tokyo Cyber Squad.
- Along with her team Jungle Kyona and Konami, she won the Artist of Stardom Championship after defeating Mayu Iwatani, Saki Kashima, and Tam Nakano.
- She made her international tour for the competitions Ring of Honor and Pro-Wrestling: EVE in 2018.
- Her mother was also a wrestler like her retired in 2017. On the retiring show, she defeated her mom in the fight.
- Physical Measurements: The second-generation wrestlers’ height is 5 feet 5 inches (165 in Centimeters). Furthermore, Hana Kimura’s body weight measured around 58 Kilograms (128 in Pounds).
- After being affected by the bullying that happened on social media platforms, Hana Kimura ended her life on May 23, 2020.
- In 2019, Hana had won the championships like Star GP tournament and Stardom Fighting Spirit Award.
- Still, she suddenly left the Wrestling-I in 2019.
- She participated in her last match held on March 24 at the Cinderella Tournament 2020. Her first round against Mayu Iwatan was the draw.
- Hana and Guila wrestled with Mayu Iwatani, and Arisa Hoshik in the New Japan Pro-Wrestling’s competition Wrestle Kingdom 14 dark match.