Harvey Weinstein (born March 19, 1952) is an American Producer from Flushing, New York, USA. Though, he involved in the sexual harassment case. Earlier, Italian Actress Asia Argento accused him of sexual assault. Now, the #Metoo movement is completing his one year.
Still, there are people like Harvey and Brett Kavanaugh disrespect women. Now, another woman named Cara Delevingne reported sexual misconduct against the English film Producer.
In the month of October 2017, he tried to kiss Cara without her permission. Moreover, he is also facing the same allegation from the struggling actresses of New York.
On 25 May 2018, the New York police arrested him and released on bail. Delevingne is among thousands of victims who did not report such misconduct cases.
On the other hand, the darker side of Hollywood revealed among the society. She shared some complicated and varied reasons in the #WhyDidntIReport. Another high profile case of Brett is going in the Los Angeles court. Three women Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, Renate Dolphin, and Julia Swetnick filed against him.
A few days back, famous American Author and Model Padma Lakshmi shared the tough story of sexual misconduct. Though, her stepfather involved in it. Even, her mom did not support her. So, she wants all the females should fight for justice.
Harvey Weinstein Wiki, Age, Parents & Early Life
This Hollywood Film Producer was born the 19th of March 1952 in Flushing, New York, USA. Therefore, Harvey Weinstein’s age is sixty-six, (66) years old, as of 2018. In fact, his father Max Weinstein was a diamond cutter. The name of his mother is Miriam Weinstein. Furthermore, he believes in the Jewish religion.
Moreover, he has a younger brother named Bob Weinstein. Later on, he studied at John Bowne High School. Thereafter, Weinstein went to the University of Buffalo.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Children
Harvey married twice in 1997 and 2007. The name of his first wife is Eva Chilton in 1987 and separated in 2002.
He has three with her Remy Weinstein (daughter), Emma Weinstein (daughter) and Ruth Weinstein (son). Then, the 66-year-old married to fashion designer Georgina Chapman in 2007.
The duo has two kids India Pearl Weinstein (daughter) and Dashiell Weinstein (son). However, Georgina divorced him in 2017 due to the sexual misconduct cases against him.
Harvey Weinstein Biography, Spouse, Age, Net worth, Parents, Children, Height, Case & Profile
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Harvey Weinstein.|
|Working As||Film Producer.|
|Age||Sixty-Six (66) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||19th of March 1952.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Flushing, New York, USA.|
|Citizenship||The United States.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Flushing, New York, USA.|
|Famous For||Cara Delevingne filed sexual misconduct case against him.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||44-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Max Weinstein.
Mother: Miriam Weinstein.
|Siblings||Bob Weinstein (Son).|
|Harvey Weinstein Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with American fashion designer Georgina Chapman.|
|Girlfriend (Fiancee)||1. Eva Chilton.
2. Georgina Chapman.
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Eva Chilton (1987-2002).
2. Georgina Chapman (2007-2017).
|Son||Ruth Weinstein and Dashiell Weinstein.|
|Daughter||Remy Weinstein, Emma Weinstein and India Pearl Weinstein.|
|School||John Bowne High School.|
|College/University||University of Buffalo.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Kevin Spacey.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing Music Instruments.|
|Favorite Dishes||Spanish Food.|
|Harvey Weinstein Net worth|
|Net Asset||$240-300 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Hidden Facts about Georgina Chapman’s Husband
- Harvey is the owner of Lantern Entertainment record label.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Harvey Weinstein is in between $240-300 Million US Dollars (approx).
- In fact, he has produced films like “Pulp Fiction”, “The Crying Game”, “Flirting with Disaster” and “Shakespeare in Love”.
- He founded a mini film studio “The Weinstein Company” along with his brother Bob.
- In the 1970s, he also started a mini film distribution company “Miramax”.
- His production house Miramax released its first film “Pulp Fiction” in 1994.
- Then, the first awarded received by his company is an Academy Award for Best Picture in 1997.
- However, he faced allegation from 80 females on harassment.
- After that, Weinstein removed from Academy of Motion Pictures of Arts and Sciences.
- Harvey shared prestigious awards with brother Bob like the Special Jury Award from British Independent Film Award 2001.
- Though, he withdraws the Film fellowship from British Film Institute in 2017.
- He directed two films like “Playing for Keeps” and “The Gnomes’ Great Adventure”.