Hester Sunshine (born in 1984) is an American Fashion Designer, and Reality Television Personality from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Primarily, she designs high fashion outfits. Her creations involve plush lucidity and modern line. Hester launched her fashion line “Sunshine”. Her real birth name is still not available to us.
In fact, her fashion accessories company features everything. Ms, Sunshine’s outfits’ has the present styles indulged in it. On the other hand, she famed to be the part of Bravo TV‘s “Project Runway” Season 17. Her family members are the crazy fans of the show.
Additionally, Hester was the first runner-up announced in the season’s finale. Sebastian Grey is the winner of Project Runway 17. He is a Columbian Designer. Apart from that, Garo Sparo declared as the third runner-up. In “Project Runway” talented fashion designers compete for the title.
They get the opportunity to display their collections in the “New York Fashion Week”. On the other hand, the show is running successfully from 14 years on Bravo TV. Presently, Christian Siriano judged the show and Tim Gunn was the host.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Project Runway Reality TV Star, Hester Sunshine was born in 1984 (age 34 years old) in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Actually, she comes from her textile business family. The father of Hester was a furrier. In fact, her grandmother worked in a textile company.
She has a great passion for fashion and styling. Furthermore, she always asked her parents to provide her fashion items. Meanwhile, she relocated to New York City for her education. Hester attended the Parson School of Design.
Though, she left the college in her junior year. Later on, she transferred to Eugene Lang and graduated in the subjects History and Fashion Design. She continued her studies in Central Saint Martins, London.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Hester Sunshine.|
|Nick name||Besta Hesta.|
|Famous for||The first runner-up in "Project Runway" (2019) show.|
|Age (As of 2019)||34 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1984.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Santa Fe, New Mexico.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @besta_hesta (63.5K followers).
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update Soon.|
|Current Residence||New York (USA) & Santa Fe, New Mexico.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Inked tattoos on her hands, stomach and neck.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known (Furrier).
Mother: Will update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||1. Dropped out from the Parson School of Design.
2. Fashion & History Degree from Eugene Lang.
|Alma Mater.||1. Parson School of Design.
2. Eugene Lang.
3. Central Saint Martins, London.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch.
Actress: Joey King.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Mexico.|
|Love to do||Sketching & Stitching Clothes.|
|Favorite Food||Hamburger & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$560K US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$40-45K.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in New York & Santa Fe, New Mexico|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Hester Sunshine
- Wikipedia: Hester is interested in sketching and stitching from her childhood.
- In her school days, she used the safety needles to design clothes for her clothes.
- She made clothes for the toys of her classmates too.
- Then, the 34-year-old felt her affection for fashion and designing.
- Surprisingly, she charged money for the outfits.
- Sunshine has faith in Judaism.
- Moreover, her parents tried to give her knowledge about material and spirituality to her.
- She hails from the Jewish background and she gives a touch of her culture to her designs.
- Her parents have given her a beautiful birth name. But, Hester Sunshine’s real name is still a mystery.
Explore More: The Biography of Nick Nurse, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Additionally, Hester holds 10+ years of experience in the New York fashion industry.
- She watched “Project Runway” from her college days.
- Actually, her emotional stress reduced by watching the program.
- She was the loyal viewer of the show and it was the ritual of their family every Thursday.
- However, she lost the cable connection when she enrolled in college in 2011.