Howard Schultz (born July 19, 1953) is an American Entrepreneur, Businessperson, and Executive from Brooklyn, USA. Furthermore, he was popularly known as the CEO of Starbucks. In fact, he has served the Coffee Company as the Chief Executive Officer from 1986 to 2000 and 2008 to 2017.
Later, he becomes the Executive Chairman as in 2017. Moreover, Howard is the Co-founder of Maveron along with Dan Levitan. It is the investment company started in 1998.
On the other hand, he is the ex-owner of Seattle Supersonics. Mr. Schultz is the board member of Square Inc. Additionally; he worked on the big position of American Companies. Though, he started his career as a salesperson in Xerox Company. He has risen to fame quickly. Soon, he promoted as the Sales Head in the same corporation.
During 1981, he has visited Hamerplast at the Starbucks Coffee Company. He likes the coffee of the company. Then, Schultz decides to start Starbucks. At that time, his spouse is expecting her first baby. He is need of $400,000 USD. Other two co-founders Gordon Bowker and Jerry Baldwin.
Within two years, he gets a unit of real Starbucks for $3.8 US Dollars. The management wants to focus on Peet’s Coffee & Tea. Now, the news speculates that he is contesting for US President Elections 2020. Howard announces that he appears as the Independent candidate.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Starbucks’ CEO was born on the 19th of July 1953 in Brooklyn, New York (USA). In 2019, Howard Schultz’s age is 65 years old. Moreover, Fred Schultz (father) and Elaine Schultz (mother) are his parents. His dad serves in the US Army.
Though, Howard’s mom-dad are not together. He has a sister Ronnie and a brother Michael. All three of them grew together in New York Housing Society. However, he faces a tough finance condition in his childhood. He cannot play sports like basketball and football.
Additionally, Howard goes the Canarsie High School. He successfully did his Bachelor’s in Speech Communication. In fact, he studies in the Northern Michigan University. Howard becomes the first graduate person in the family.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Children
He married with Sheri Kersch Schultz in 1986. Moreover, the pair has two children. Howard named them Eliahu Jordan Schultz and Addison Schultz. His son Jordan is working as a Sports Writer and. He is the husband of Breanna Hawes since 2011.
He and wife started the Schultz Family Foundation in 1996. It promotes the employment imitative in the USA. He follows the Jewish religion. They also help the victims of 9/11 attacks.
|Full Real Birth Name||Howard Schultz.|
|Profession||Businessman & Former Starbucks CEO.|
|Famous For||US Presidential Candidate for 2020 elections.|
|Age (As of 2018)||65 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 19, 1953.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, USA.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Brooklyn, New York (USA).|
|Awards||1. National Leadership Award (1999).
2. Responsible Capitalism Award (2007).
3. National Equal Justice Award by NAACP (2017).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-30-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Parents||Father: Fred Schultz (US Army Officer).
Mother: Elaine Schultz.
|Siblings||Brother: Michael Schultz.
Sister: Ronnie Schultz.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 1986.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Sheri Kersch Schultz.|
|Children||Son: Eliahu Jordan Schultz (Sports Writer).
Daughter: Addison Schultz.
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Speech Therapy.|
|School||Canarsie High School.|
|Alma Mater||Northern Michigan University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.
Actress: Claudia Kim.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Travelling & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Dishes||Coffee & Grilled Sandwiches.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$3.5 Billion US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||One USD.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Howard Schultz
- Earlier, Howard owns two basketball teams i.e. Seattle Storm and Supersonics.
- As of 2006, he sells the teams to the Professional Basketball Club.
- In fact, his coffee giant Starbucks expands in the USA.
- He does not believe in giving the franchise.
- Moreover, Howard stepped down as the CEO to take care of the global strategies.
- Soon, he closed down the stores to focus on the research to make expresso.
- The Forbes 2016, rates him as the 232nd richest American of 2016.
- Financial Details: The estimated Howard Schultz’s Net worth is $3.5 Billion US Dollars in 2019.
- He co-authored a few books related to his Starbucks journey.
- On the other hand, he gets the first Responsible Capitalism Award in 2007.
Read Also: The Story of Kid Buu Life | Trivia & Wikipedia Profile
- Meanwhile, “For Love of Country” released in 2014 co-written by Rajeev Chandrasekaran.
- He frequently speaks with CNBC on his concern with UK economy.
- Additionally, Howard receives the National Leadership Award (1999).
- The National Equal Justice Award presented to him by the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund(2017).