Hunter McGrady (born May 4, 1993) is an American Model, Businesswoman, Activist, and Social Media Personality from Westlake Village, California. She is one of the top plus-size models in the USA. In 2017, Hunter featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Furthermore, the 25-year-old model also appeared in an advertisement for “Ross Sweater” in 2014.
She modeled for brands like Torrid, Nordstrom, Lane Bryant, Forever 21, Bare Necessities etc. Moreover, McGrady currently signed with Wilhelmina Models Los Angeles and Wilhelmina Models New York.
Apart from modeling, she used to work in a prison ministry. Hunter helped juvenile offenders to find a new lease on life. The model also connected with the teenagers who didn’t get a second chance.
In fact, Hunter also works as an ambassador for the JED Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Plus Size Model was born on the 4th of May 1993 in Westlake Village, California, United States. At present, Hunter McGrady’s age is 25 years old. Her father Michael McGrady is an American actor. Furthermore, Hunter’s mother Brynja McGrady also remained model. Her parents divorced each other after some time.
The social media star has two siblings. She has an older sister named Michaela McGrady. She is also a model, YouTuber, and body-positive advocate. Hunter also has a younger brother Tynan McGrady. He is a computer engineering student at San Francisco State University.
As of education, Hunter never revealed anything about her qualifications. But she started her career as a model at the age of 16.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
The 25-year-old model is in a relationship with boyfriend Brian Keys. Hunter first met Brian Keys via Snapchat. He used to follow her on the platform. Later, they decided to meet in NYC and went for a date.
Furthermore, after dating for one and a half years, Keys proposed Hunter on December 29, 2017. They were on a date in Central Park when he asked for marriage. Brian already has a daughter from his earlier affair. The couple currently engaged to each other and set to tie the knot on June 16, 2019.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Hunter McGrady.|
|Nick name||Hunter and Peanut.|
|Profession||Model, Businesswoman, Activist, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being among the top plus-size models who also featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.|
|Age (As of 2018)||25 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 4, 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Westlake Village, California, United States.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 108 Kg.
Pounds: 238 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||45-38-52.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Michael McGrady.
Mother: Brynja McGrady.
Brother: Tynan McGrady.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|College/ University||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping and Singing.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$6 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Hunter McGrady
- In early 2017, she became the curviest model ever who starred in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- McGrady also featured in Melissa McCarthy’s Seven7 campaign.
- Furthermore, Robyn Lawley (Australian model) was Hunter’s role model while growing up.
- Money Factor: Her Net worth is estimated around $6 million US Dollars.
- McGrady also spreads awareness about mental health.
- She also suffered from depression and anxiety due to her body size.
- Moreover, Hunter McGrady’s height is 5 Feet 11 Inches (180 in centimeters) tall.
- Her body weight is around 108 kilograms (238 in Pounds).
Related: Who is Lisa Hughes? Wikipedia Profile & Hidden Trivia
- In 2018, the model named Rookie of the Year by the SI swimsuit issue.
- She also has a monthly column titled “Hello Hunter” in SI.
- Hunter also designed her own budget-friendly swimwear line for plus-sized women in collaboration with Playful Promises.
- The model is also extremely popular on Instagram having 468+ k followers.