Hwasa (born July 23, 1995) is a South Korean Singer, Rapper and Songwriter from Jeonju, South Korea. Additionally, she has the membership of the girl group Mamamoo. Hwasa signed under the record label RBW Entertainment.
In 2019, she made her solo artist debut with her single Twit. Her first appearance happened in June 2018 on “I Live Alone.” Hwasa sang the singles like “Dab-Dab,” “Don’t,” “Loving One Person,” and “In Autumn.”
The top charted singles are “Boy Jump,” “Mileage,” “Call Me,” “Love Talk,” and “Do Not Become Friendly.” Hwasa won the Hot Issue Entertainer Award (2018). In addition to this, she got the Hot Trend Award in the Melon Music Awards for her song “Don’t.”
She felt happy and excited when she shared the stage with Dup Lipa (British Singer). Furthermore, she performed on Dua’s “New Rules” song. Both of them are best friends. They tagged each other on Instagram posts.
Childhood, Parents, Fame Story & Siblings
Ahn Hye-jin likes to be with her sister on her birthday July 23. Moreover, she resided in her hometown, i.e., Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do.
Her mom-dad Ahn Chan-Yeop supported in every step of her life. Furthermore, Ahn graduated from the Wonkwang Information Arts High School.
Love Story, Husband & Boyfriend
Hwasa talked about her unique dating style in her recent interviews. However, she stated that she could not play games while dating. Ahn is an assertive personality.
She continued and told us that she attracted her boyfriend. Additionally, she talked about her relationships on the “We will Channel You” talk show in March 2019.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ahn Hye-jin.|
|Profession||Singer, Rapper and Songwriter.|
|Famous for||She performed on Dup Lipa's song "New Rules".|
|Age (As of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 23, 1995.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do (Korea).|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Leo.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/mamamoohwasa.
|Current Residence||South Korea.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 44 Kg.
Pounds: 97 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Ahn Chan-Yeop.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Sister: Two Elder Sisters (Name Not Known).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Wonkwang Information Arts High School.|
|Singles||1. Dab Dab (2016).
2. Love Comes (2017).
3. Don't (2018).
4. Loving One Person (2019).
|Awards||1. Hot Trend Award, Melon Music Award for Don't (2018).
2. Soribada Best K-Music Awards (Socialist Artist Award, 2019).
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Singer: Dup Lipa & Rihanna.|
|Love to Do||Styling, Fashion & Traveling.|
|Favorite Color||Red & Green.|
|Dream Holiday Place||Malaysia & Paris.|
|Income, Salary & Income||$100K-$120K.|
|Net worth||$1 Million US Dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Hwasa
- Ahn Hye admires the music of Dua and Rihanna.
- Furthermore, she recorded guide vocals for 4minute too.
- She purchased a toy lion for her.
- On the other hand, her favorite genre is Jazz.
- The height of Mamamoo’s member is 5 feet 5 inches. Additionally, her curvy figure weighs 44 Kilograms.
- She attracted around 184K followers on her Instagram.
- She is also a regular contributor to the I Live Alone MBC television series.
- In her middle school, she has known as Wheein.
- She also gained media attention for her eye-catching dresses.
- Additionally, her style statement includes her shots, v-cut top, and tight bodycon dresses.
- She creates trends with her airport looks.
- She is also a carefree soul and food lover.
- Moreover, her favorite dish is gopchang.
- A viral cookery video got her a nickname Goddess of Gopchang.
- Hwasa’s net worth is $1 Million US Dollars. She gets decent money around $100K-$120K from her music videos.
- However, she overcomes her driving fear after getting the license.