Israel Adesanya (born July 22, 1989) is a Nigerian-born New Zealander Mixed Martial Artist, Kickboxer, Boxer, and Internet Personality from Lagos. He is currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Adesanya began his career and made debut in 2012 as a mixed martial artist. He competed in places like China and Australia with a record of 11-0. His all wins came via KO/TKO. Moreover, in 2017, it was revealed that Israel made a deal with UFC.
The artist’s first fight was against Rob Wilkinson which took place on February 11, 2018, at UFC 221. Furthermore, Adesanya is the UFC Middleweight Champion. He even remained the former Glory middleweight contender winner. Adesanya is famous for being the heavyweight champion and King in the Ring two-time cruiserweight.
As per the source, the boxer is the only player who received the most titles in King in the Ring history. In fact, he bagged the 8th position in the UFC pound-for-pound rankings as of October 2019.
Before Fame, Parents & Early Career Days
The MMA artist was born to his mom & dad on the 22nd of July 1989 in Lagos, Nigeria. Hence, Israel Adesanya’s age is 30 years old, as of 2019. The boxer’s father “Femi Adesanya” is an accountant.
Israel’s mother “Taiwo Adesanya” works as a nurse. The artist has five siblings (names are not available). His real full birth name is Israel Mobolaji Adesanya. As of education, he initially attended Chrisland School.
The artist also got enrolled in its Taekwondo after-school club. However, Adesanya drop-out from Taekwondo classes after his mom suggested to him because of his injury. In early 2000, the boxer’s family moved and settled in Rotorua, New Zealand.
Later, Mobolaji graduated from Rotorua Boys’ High School. As per Wikipedia, the MMA artist started his training in kickboxing at the age of 18. He even started his amateur career in the sport with a record of 32-0.
Soon, he shifted to China in order to try his luck in the fighting industry. At the age of 21, he came to Aukland and started his training under Eugene Bareman at City Kickboxing.
|Real Full Birth Name||Israel Mobolaji Adesanya.|
|Nick name||The Last Stylebender.|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist, Kickboxer, Boxer, and Internet Personality.|
|Famous for||being the UFC Middleweight Champion.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 22, 1989.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|House In||Auckland, New Zealand.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stylebender/
|Style||Kickboxing and Boxing.|
|Reach||80 in (203 cm).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 4".
Centimeters: 193 cm.
Meters: 1.93 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 84 Kg.
Pounds: 185 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-37.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||12.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Femi Adesanya.
Mother: Taiwo Adesanya.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||1. Chrisland School.
2. Rotorua Boys' High School.
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Watching Television, Traveling, and Listening to Music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Israel Adesanya
- In early 2001, he and his parents moved to Ghana for 10 months. But his mom & dad wanted him to get a good higher education. Therefore, the family moved to New Zealand.
- During an interview, he told that Israel initially inspired by the Muay Thai film “Ong-Bak”.
- In the initial days of his career, Mobolaji won the “Performance of the Night bonus” with his UFC’s debut match.
- The artist fought against various big names from the MMA world such as Marvin Vettori, Brad Tavares, Derek Brunson, Kelvin Gastelum, Anderson Silva, etc.
- Most recently, on October 06, 2019, Adesanya faced Robert Whittaker in a title unification bout.
- Israel Adesanya’s height is 193 cm (6 feet 4 inches tall) with a lean build.
- He weighs around 185 lbs (84 Kg) and maintains his physique by doing kickboxing workout sessions on a daily basis.
- In fact, the MMA fighter won the fight via knockout in the second round and became the undisputed UFC middleweight champion.
- On Instagram, Israel Mobolaji has an amazing fan-following with more than 1.8+ million followers.
- He usually posts on the platform about his daily lifestyle, event appearances, behind the scenes, fighting videos, some glimpses of his vacation trips, and much more.