James Holzhauer (born in 1985) is an American Sports Gambler and Bridge Player from Naperville (Illinois, USA). Meanwhile, he is a contestant in the Jeopardy. James appears in the single-night earnings. Last week, he sets a record of $110, 914.
On April 17, 2019, his income is around $131, 127 USD. Actually, he gives the correct answer on every buzzer pressed by him. Holzhauer has competitive skills in his childhood. Furthermore, he makes second-highest earnings in Jeopardy.
The person with the highest earnings is Ken Jennings. Meanwhile, he wins 74 games and takes $225,000 USD with him. Mr. Jennings impressed with Mr. James’ game style.
Actually, he congratulated him on his achievement. Jeopardy starts in April 2019. In just 10 days, James earns almost $600,000 USD. He broke the records of many gamblers like Matt Jackson, Austin Rogers, and Philip Tiu.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Early Life
The Competitive Bridge Player was born in 1985 in Naperville, Illinois (USA). Furthermore, James Holzhauer’s age is 34 years as of 2019. He is the younger son of Juergen Holzhauer (father) and Nachiko Ide Holzhauer (mother).
Moreover, his older brother name is Ian Holzhauer (Attorney & Air Force Veteran). James did his high school at Naperville North High School.
Personal Life, Spouse Melissa Holzhauer & Children
James seems to a married man. Actually, his caring and supportive wife is Melissa Holzhauer. He has a daughter born on November 4, 2014. Mr. Holzhauer pays tribute to his little angel “Booger”.
On her birthday, he makes around $110, 914 in 2014. Meanwhile, Melissa is working in tuition classes.
She has her degree in Classical Languages at the University of Washington. After that, James’s wife goes to Brown University for her Master degree in Classical languages.
|Full Real Birth Name||James Holzhauer.|
|Profession||Sports Gambler and Bridge Player|
|Famous For||Making the second-highest earnings around $600,000 in Jeopardy game show.|
|Age (As of 2019)||34 years old|
|Date of Birth||1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Naperville (Illinois, United States).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update Soon.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Naperville (Illinois, USA).|
|Games Shows||1. Illinois State Finals Academic Challenge (2001).
2. Junior Engineering Technological Society competition.
3. The Chase.
4. 500 questions.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||11.5 inches.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Juergen Holzhauer.
Mother: Nachiko Ide Holzhauer.
|Siblings||Brother: Ian Holzhauer (Attorney & Air Force Veteran).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Girlfriend||Melissa Sassin Holzhauer.|
|Children||Daughter: Booger (Nickname).
|Highest Qualification||High School Pass Out.|
|School||Naperville North High School.|
|Alma Mater||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Meghan Markle.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami, Edinburg, Norway & Ireland.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Writing Essays, Playing challening games & Travel.|
|Favorite Dishes||Donuts, Cake, Hamburger & Fish Curry.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$920,000 US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about James Holzhauer
- James comes in the game show “The Chase”.
- Actually, it is an American adaption game series started in 2014.
- There are quick-fire questions with the 60-seconds round.
- Additionally, the money earned by them goes in his bank account.
- The 34-year-old is the participant in “500 questions” short-lived.
- In fact, Holzhauer went to the third episode in the game show.
- Moreover, he competes at the ACBL NABC Online Individual competition.
- This Professional Gambler, James Holzhauer stands tall at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and his weight is 154 pounds.
- Actually, he indulges with his hometown hockey team wearing a T-shirt.
- Furthermore, secures first place in the Junior Engineering Technological Society competition.
- His help supports the Naperville North High School to have the first place at the Illinois State Finals Academic Challenge (April 2001).
- Money Factor: In 2020, James earns the net worth of $1.5 million US Dollars.
- During 2012, he has written an essay “Diary of a Mad Sports Bettor”.
- Meanwhile, he describes the gambling and winning sports strategy.