Gali Janardhana Reddy (born January 11, 1967) is an Indian Politician and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Leader from Bellary (Karnataka). In fact, he is the richest politicians in Karnataka politics. Mr. Reddy appointed as the BJP President of Bellary district. He won the elections from Bellary in 2006.
However, he is involved in illegal mining in his hometown. He also a mining company named Obulapuram Mining Company.
Furthermore, FIR has logged against him by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). The Ombudsman of Karnataka Santosh Hedge accused him of illegal mining.
Moreover, he went to judicial custody for 42 months. Now, he is out from the prison on bail. However, he is also battling with the fraud case. The fraud private company is Ambident Group. It is running a Ponzi scheme and cheated many people. Syed Ahmed is the owner of the company gave Rs. 18 crore INR bribe to Janaradan.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Mining Baron Politician was born on the 11th of January 1967 in Bellary (Karnataka, India). Therefore, Janardhana Reddy’s age is 51 years old. He is the son of Chenga Reddy was a constable in Karnataka Police.
In fact, the name of his mother is Rukminamma Reddy. Janardhana’s two brothers are G. Karunakara Reddy and G. Somashekara Reddy are politicians. Furthermore, Rajeswari is his elder sister. Aruna Lakshmi is the name of Janardhan wife.
They have two children Brahmani Reddy (daughter) and Kireeti Reddy (son). However, he openly criticized for the lavish wedding of his daughter with Rajeev Reddy in 2016. He has booked Palace Grounds of Bengaluru. Moreover, he spends more than Rs. 500 Crore INR.
|Full Birth Name||Gali Janardhana Reddy.|
|Profession||BJP Leader & Businessman.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Fifty-one (51) years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||11th of January 1967.|
|Controversy||Accused in the illegal mining, ponzi and bribery.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bellary (Karnataka, India).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-36-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Chenga Reddy (Police Constable).
Mother: Rukminamma Reddy.
|Siblings||Brother: G. Karunakara Reddy and G. Somashekara Reddy
Sister: Rajeshwari Reddy.
|Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Aruna Lakshmi.|
|Children||Son: Kireeti Reddy.
Daughter: Brahmani Reddy.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Duniya Vijay.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Favorite Dishes||South Indian Food.|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||Rs. 150 Crore Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Email Address||Not Known.|
|Official Website||Will Update Soon.|
Facts Mining Baron Janardhana Reddy (BJP Politician)
- Janardhan owns non-banking finance company Ennoble India Savings & Investment Company Limited in 1989.
- Furthermore, he has received the letter of appreciation from RBI.
- The 51-year-old started a mining company OMCPL, Bellary.
- On the other hand, he began his political career in 2001 with the local body elections in Bellary.
- The BJP formed Zila Parishad in 2005.
- Now, the Net worth of Janardhana Reddy is Rs. 150 crore Indian Rupees on 2018.
- He is the owner of the gold chair of worth Rs. 2 Crore INR.
- During that time, he made the MLC because of his active efforts.
- Moreover, Sushma Swaraj (Foreign Minister) supported him at a point of time.
- In the Karnataka Assembly Polls 2018, his friend and two brothers got the ticket from BJP.
- Currently, he has faced allegations in the illegal mining and Ponzi case.
Read Also: Story of Akshay Thakker & his Personal Life Trivia
- Reddy served in BS Yedurappa cabinet as the Minister of Tourism and Infrastructure.
- He played an important role in the development of Bellary city.
- On the other hand, he started old age home and school for mentally weak children.
- He also tried to influence the Andhra Pradesh politics by starting Brahmani Industries in the state.