Jarrid Wilson (born September 18, 1988 – died September 09, 2019) was an American Pastor, Author, Founder, Mental health Advocate, and Social Media Personality from Riverside, California.
He was well-recognized for being an associate pastor at Harvest Christian Fellowship. In fact, Jaarrid also worked at the Harvest Young Adults. He remained the co-founder of the mental health non-profit firm “Anthem of Hope“.
It is an organization which helps people who are suffering from mental break downs such as depression, anxiety, suicide, addiction, etc. On October 13, 2012, Wilson made debut as an author and released his first book titled “30 Words: A Devotional for the Rest of Us”.
Depression, Death Cause & Suicide
Recently, on September 09, 2019, the advocate died after taking his own life. He was just 30-years-old at the time of his death. In fact, Jarrid twitted just before committing suicide that sometimes loving Jesus doesn’t cure suicidal thoughts.
Harvest senior pastor named Greg Laurie first announced about his passing on an emotional Twitter post. Later, many other people published a series of tweets where they said that loving God sometimes doesn’t heal illness like depression.
In his various books and blog post, Jarrid Wilson openly accepted the fact that he suffered severe depression throughout most of his life. In fact, the author also considered taking his life on various occasions.
Personal Affairs, Spouse, Girlfriend & Children
The young mental health advocate was a married man. He tied the knot with his loving wife “Julianne Wilson” many years ago. The former couple was blessed with two children. They had two sons named Denham Wilson and Finch Wilson.
His spouse also paid tribute to her late husband on Instagram. She released slideshow of Jarrid’s pictures and wrote that her partner was a selfless, kind-hearted, supportive, handsome, and funny man.
Julianne and Wilson loved each other very much and often showcased their love life on the internet by uploading their photographs. Moreover, Wilson also posted that he was officiating a funeral for a lady who died by suicide on the same day.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jarrid Wilson.|
|Profession||Pastor, Author, Founder, Mental health Advocate, and Social Media Personality.|
|In the news for||died by suicide at the age of 30.|
|Age (As of 2018)||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 18, 1988.|
|Date of Death||September 09, 2019.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|House In||Riverside, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jarridwilson/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-33-37.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Names are not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Julianne Wilson.|
|Son||Denham and Finch Wilson.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Fishing and Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Riverside, Southern California, USA.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jarrid Wilson
- The pastor was born on the 18th of September 1988 in California, USA. Therefore, Jarrid Wilson’s age was 30 years old, as of 2018.
- The late advocate survived by two sons, his mother, father, and siblings.
- There is no information about his other family members, childhood and education available on the internet. But we will update you soon.
- He and his wife founded the organization “Anthem of Hope” back in 2016.
- On February 17, 2015, he published his second book “Jesus Swagger: Break Free from Poser Christianity”
- His other books are “Love Is Oxygen: How God Can Give You Life and Change Your World” and “Wondrous Pursuit: Daily Encounters with an Almighty God”.
- The tragic incident took place on Monday evening but his close ones didn’t share anything in detail about Wilson’s suicide.
- He was very much open about his own depression from his initials days of his career as a mental health advocate.
- He used to upload on his Instagram account (having 34+ k followers) about his struggles with the mental illness.
- Furthermore, his death news came out on “Suicide Awareness Day” which was on September 10, 2019.