Jeannie Mai (born January 4, 1979) is an American Television Personality, Model, Host and Social Media Celeb from San Jose, USA. Actually, she also hosts TV shows that are “The Real” and “How Do I Look”. Therefore, her birth name is Jeannie Camtu Mai.
She is a fashion expert too. In fact, Mai occasionally appears on “Fashion Tips” segment airs on NBC. Additionally, she did numerous shows like Insider, Entertainment Tonight and E! Entertainment. Ms. Mai participates as the presenter for Miss Universe.
Now, Jeannie is back in the dating game. The 40-year-old is rumored to have an affair with Jeezy (Rapper). Furthermore, the couple goes out frequently. Jeannie feels special for him. Earlier, her ex-husband Freddy Harteis welcomes a baby with another girlfriend.
During the weekend, her friend uploads a photo. It shows that Jeannie is in a multi-dating relationship. Still, the name of another man has not known. We are trying to get his name soon.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame
This Television Star was born on the 4th of January 1979 in San Jose (California, USA). At present, Jeannie Mai’s age is around 40 years old. She is the caring daughter James Mai (father) and Olivia Tu Tram Mai (mother). In fact, Jeannie is of Vietnamese Descent. She has attended Milpitas High School.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
Jeannie is the former spouse of Freddy Harteis. Moreover, they married back in 2007. Suddenly, their relationship ended in 2017.
The court of law grants them to divorce as in 2018. Both of them moved into their life. Ms. Mai confirms that she is in love with Jeezy. In addition to this, she is dating another mysterious man.
Apart from that, she converted from Christianity to Buddhism. This happens just after her first wedding. Meanwhile, she has not updated about her marriage plans.
Trivia & Quick Information
|Real Full Birth Name||Jeannie Camtu Mai.|
|Profession||TV Host & Stylist.|
|Famous for||Dating Jezzy the popular American rapper.|
|Age (As of 2018)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 4, 1979.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||San Jose (California, United States).|
|Career Timeline||TV shows: 1. The Real.
2. The Daily Mixx.
3. Character Fantasy.
|Awards & Achievements||Wins the NAACP & Daytime Emmy Award for "The Real" show.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||San Jose (California, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-23-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: James Mai.
Mother: Olivia Tu Tram Mai.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married Once).|
|Dating History?||She linked with ex-partner Freddy Harteis (Actor).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Freddy Harteis (m. 2007; div. 2017).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Milpitas High School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Florida.|
|Love to do||Travelling & Collecting old craft pottery items.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||$400,000.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jeannie Mai
- Jeannie has launched herself as a makeup artist at MAC Cosmetics.
- Additionally, she travels across the globe.
- Mai works for the celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Alicia Keys, and Sarah Jessica Parker.
- She presents herself at the “Total Request Live” and “KCAL Los Angeles”.
- Later on, she auditioned with the local TV networks.
- Mai has hired for the “Stir” lifestyle series.
- Then, she joins the California Music Channel to host her own countdown program.
- She did entertainment reporting for “The Daily Mixx”.
- During 2005, she lands her first primetime show “Character Fanasty”.
- Additionally, Jeannie is the fashion consultant for “The Bigger Loser” and “Asia’s Next Top Model”.
- Freddy’ wife endorses the brands like Biogen, Bridal, Ford, and Avon.
- Previously, she has served as the digital correspondent of “Fashion Star”.
Related: The Story of Kathy Tran Life | Wikipedia & Trivia Details
- Now, Jeannie Mai’s Net worth estimated to $1 million as of 2019.
- She has garnered with the NAACP Image Award and Daytime Emmy Award.
- The category is of outstanding host for “The Real” series.
- Jezzie’s love is crazy for authentic Chinese food.
- Her height is 5 feet 3 inches (162 cm) tall and body weight is 55 kg (123 pounds).
- Additionally, she loves to collect ethnic decorative pieces.