Jeffrey Jampol aka “Jeff Jampol” (born September 16, 1959) is an American Producer, Artist Manager, Music Band Promoter, Former Radio Disc Jockey, Entrepreneur and Engineer from Los Angeles, California. He is also the founder and President of Jampol Artist Management (JAM, Inc) agency.
The 59-year-old Producer has produced many Films and TV shows like American Masters (1985), The Doors: When You’re Strange (2009), and Sympathy for the Devil: The Underground.
Jeffrey has served as the Advisor to the Michael Jackson Estate. He has also worked as a Manager for Otis Redding, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane and Ramones.
In 2003, he has partnered along with Danny Sugerman (The Doors’ Manager). Later in 2005, he was appointed as the president of the Doors Music Company.
Jeff Jampol Biography, Age, Spouse, Net worth, Children, Parents, Height, Weight, Girlfriend & Profile
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Jeffrey Jampol.|
|Working As||1. Artist Manager and Producer.
2. Founder of Jampol Artist Management (JAM, Inc).
|Age (As of 2018)||Fifty-Nine (59) years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 16, 1959.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Citizenship||The United States of America.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Greater Los Angeles Area, California.|
|Awards||Grammy Award for Best Music Film for The Doors: When You're Strange (2009).|
|Famous For||1. Producing movies and TV series like American Masters (1985), The Doors: When You're Strange (2009), and Sympathy for the Devil: The Underground.
2. Being the Advisor to the Michael Jackson Estate.
3. Former Artist Manager of Otis Redding, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane & Ramones.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 188 cm.
Meters: 1.88 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||44-39-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||11.|
|Siblings||Brother: Name not found.
|Jeff Jampol Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Will update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name not available.|
|Children||Two kids (1 son & 1 daughter).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate in Media Studies degree from Sonoma State University.|
|School||The School Of Hard Knocks.|
|College/University||Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Kevin Spacey.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Jeff Jampol Net worth|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||$18.55 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||(310) 859-1900|
|Email Address||[email protected]
Hidden Facts about Jeffrey Jampol
- He has worked the majority of his career in the Music Industry.
- Jeffrey has also won Grammy Award for Best Music Film for The Doors: When You’re Strange (2009).
- As per 2018, the estimated Jeff Jampol’s Net worth is $18.55 Million US dollars.
- He has also nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Nonfiction Series.
- Jampol has worked with Famous Record Labels like WEA Records, Columbia and Atlantic.
Read Also: Story of Robyn Crawford Life & her Success Secrets
- As per his personal life, he is currently living along with his wife and two children in his residence at the Greater Los Angeles Area, California.
- He is also serving as an “Adjunct Professor” in UCLA, Los Angeles, CA (from January 1997 to Present).