Jemele Hill Age, Husband, Biography, Net worth (Journalist) Height, Family, Weight, Children, Boyfriend, Affairs, Parents, Controversy, Siblings, Body Statistics, Wealth, Personal Life Facts & Profile: Jemele Juanita Hill (born December 21, 1975) is an American Sports Journalist and columnist for “The Undefeated” from Detroit, Michigan. She hosted “His and Hers” (ESPN show). Furthermore, the 42-year-old journalist also succeeded Jalen Rose on ESPN Numbers Never Lie.
In addition, Ms. Hill also wrote a column for ESPN.com’s Page 2. In 2017, she became the co-host of SC6 along with Michael Smith.
Moreover, Jemele and ESPN are parting ways after a year of the two-pronged social-media imbroglio. It also resulted in the brief suspension of her. As of September 1, 2018, she will no longer be working with the network.
In October 2017, Hill was suspended for two weeks after she advocated to boycott Dallas Cowboys via Twitter. The reason for her suspension was also a second violation of ESPN’s social media guideline. Earlier, in September 2017, Jemele tweeted about President Trump is a “white supremacist”.
Jemele Hill Profile, Age, Parents & Early Life
How old is ESPN Journalist? She was born on 21st December 1975 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Therefore, the age of Jemele Hill is Forty-Two (42) years old, as of 2018. Her father name is Jerel Brickerson. She is very close to her mother “Denise Dennard”.
The 42-year-old journalist attended Mumford High School for school education. Later, in 1997, she graduated from Michigan State University. As per her relationship, Hill never disclosed any information about her boyfriend. But she is unmarried and dating someone (name not known).
Jemele Hill Biography (Journalist) Age, Spouse, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net worth, Parents, Body Stats, Siblings & Details
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Jemele Juanita Hill.|
|Working As||1. Sports journalist.
2. Columnist for The Undefeated.
|Age||Forty-Two (42) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||21st December 1975.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Detroit, Michigan, USA.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Current Residence||Michigan, USA.|
|Famous for||She is parting away from ESPN on September 1, 2018.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Jerel Brickerson.
Mother: Denise Dennard.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Jemele Hill Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with a mystery guy.|
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|School||Mumford High School.|
|College/ University||Michigan State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food.|
|Jemele Hill Net worth|
|Net Asset||Approx. $4 million USD (As of 2018).|
|Salary Per Episode||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
|Social Media Accounts|
|Instagram Account||noopener" target="_blank">Jemele Hill Instagram|
|Twitter Link||noopener" target="_blank">@jemelehill|
Hidden Facts about ESPN Sports Journalist
- She started her career as a general assignment sports writer for the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Later, from 1999 to 2005, Hill served as a writer for the Detroit Free Press.
- She used to cover Michigan football and basketball games.
- Furthermore, the 42-year-old journalist also worked as a columnist for the Orlando Sentinel for 1 year.
- In November 2006, she joined ESPN as a nationalist columnist for ESPN.com.
- Hill appeared on the television, SportsCenter, ESPN First Take, Outside the Lines and The Sports Reporters.
Read Also: Facts about Meghan Rienks Profile & her Success Secrets
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Jemele Hill is $4 Million US Dollar.
- The ESPN journalist also chose by ABC network to discuss race with Barack Obama (former US President).
- In 2007, Hill won the inaugural McKenzie Cup.
- She is extremely popular on Instagram having 372+ K followers.
- Her Twitter has 1.04+ million followers.