Jenni Pulos (born January 3, 1973) is an American Executive assistant, Reality TV star, Actress, Rapper, Comedian, and Author from Los Angeles, California. She works as an executive assistant of “Jeff Lewis“. He is an American real estate speculator, interior designer, and reality TV star. Pulos became famous by appearing in the show “Flipping Out”.
Furthermore, the 45-year-old actress is also a business partner of Lewis. The show “Flipping Out” is the popular reality show which deals with the house flipping business. On the premiere of season 11, it revealed that the Jeff and Jenni are no longer the business partners. Moreover, the author blamed and accused the show production company of her termination.
In addition, the business duo worked together for almost 20 years. She recently came back to the work after her maternity leave. Unfortunately, Pulos found out that she was replaced by Tyler Meyerkorth.
Moreover, Lewis wanted to make Tyler as his assistant and offers her some another job. But the actress senses that she is not wanted by Jeff anymore. On September 2018, it was officially announced that Jenni will not be the part of the show.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
How old is the reality TV star? She was born on 3rd January 1973 in Portland, Oregon, United States. Therefore, Jenni Pulos’ age is Forty-five (45) years old as of 2018. We have no information about her mother and father. But we will update you in the future.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
She married to her first husband “Chris Elwood”. But the couple called their relationship and marriage in 2008.
Later, in 2012, she has tied the knot with her second spouse “Dr. Jonathan Nassos” in Chicago. He is an orthopedic surgeon and works in Los Angeles.
In 2013, they welcomed their first daughter “Alianna Marika Nassos”. Their second daughter “Georgia Grace” was born on June 7, 2017.
Jenni Pulos Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Kids, Net worth, Parents & Details
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Jenni Pulos.|
|Working As||1. Executive assistant.
2. Reality TV star.
|Age||Forty-five (45) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||3rd January 1973.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Portland, Oregon, United States.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Famous for||1. Show "Flipping Out".
2. filed a wrongful termination suit against Bravo and Authentic Entertainment.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-29-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Will update.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Jenni Pulos Husband & Relationship|
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Chris Elwood (div. 2008).
2. Jonathan Nassos.
|Daughter||1. Alianna Marika Nassos.
2. Georgia Grace.
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Reading, Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food.|
|Jenni Pulos Net worth|
|Net Asset||Approx. $2.5 million USD (As of 2018).|
|Salary Per Episode||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Lesser Known Facts about American Actress
- Pulos filed a suit against Bravo and Authentic Entertainment (Production Company) for her wrongful termination.
- Jeff posted a picture with Jenni face cut (symbolizes that she is not the part of the show anymore) on his Instagram account. Later, the post was deleted.
- Previously, she earned Emmy nomination as an executive producer for Flipping Out.
- Furthermore, the actress also appeared on the Flipping Out spin-off, Interior Therapy.
- As of 2018, the estimated Jenni Pulos’ Net worth is $2.5 million US Dollar.
Read Also: Facts about Steve Yzerman Life & Affair Secrets
- In 2002, the 45-year-old rapper won the show “Showtime at the Apollo” with Jeff’s brother Todd.
- In fact, she even rapped for the theme song of “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” and “flagship show”.
- The couple divides their time between L.A., New York, and Chicago because of their work.