Jennifer Williams (born March 07, 1977) is an American Former Field Representative, Special Advisor, and State Official from Houston, Texas. She is famous for serving as Mike Pence’s Aide (US vice president) on European and Russian affairs.
Recently, on November 19, 2019, it was revealed that Jennifer testified in front of the House Intelligence Committee, House Committee on Foreign Affairs, and the House Oversight Committee.
In fact, she is the first person from Donald’s camp to openly testify against Mike during his impeachment hearings. Furthermore, Jennifer began working in the Pence’s office back in March 2019.
She is also a Foreign Service Officer and participated in the call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25, 2019. As per the source, Trump asked Zelensky to examine Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
Political Career & Early Life
As per her LinkedIn page, Williams launched her career in 2006 and worked for the Foreign Service since then. Earlier, in 2004, she worked as a field representative for George W. Bush’s re-election campaign.
Jennifer even served during former President Barack Obama’s administration in Beirut, Lebanon. She operated in the State Department in D.C. on the Syrian humanitarian disaster.
During an interview, Williams told that she served as a political appointee to Michael Chertoff (Secretary for Homeland Security) for a year in her initial profession days. Later, in 2018, the advisor started working for the U.S. Embassy in London as a press officer.
Moreover, Williams also got featured in a documentary titled “Inside the American Embassy” while working there. During that time, she even spoke about issues like Islamophobia and Brexit in various local schools.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer Williams.|
|Profession||Former Field Representative, Special Advisor, and United States Department of State Official.|
|Famous for||being the special advisor to U.S. vice president Mike Pence.|
|Age (As of 2019)||42 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 07, 1977.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Houston, Texas, USA.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Washington, D.C., The United States of America.|
|Highest Qualification||Post-Graduate with a Master's Degree in Public Policy.|
|School||Memorial High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Georgetown University.
2. Princeton University.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 63 Kg.
Pounds: 138 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-30-37.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5|
|Parents||Father: Brad Williams.
Mother: Denise Lane Willams.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Bill Williams and Donna Clark Williams.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (in a relationship).|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Olivia Wilde.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jennifer Williams
- Mike Pence’s special advisor was born to her parents on the 7th of March 1977 in Houston, Texas, USA. Therefore, Jennifer Williams’ age is 42 years old, as of 2019.
- Her father “Brad Williams” remained a student at Oklahoma State University and earned a bachelor’s degree in agriculture economics. He also has a masters’ degree in accounting.
- Brad worked as a tax partner at Ernst & Young and also served as EY’s Regional Director of Real Estate Services.
- Jennifer’s mother’s name is Denise Lane Willams who is a homemaker.
- The official has a sibling i.e. a sister who worked as a teacher and lives in Texas.
- She completed her school education from Memorial High School.
- Jennifer Williams’ height stands at 1.7 meters tall (5 ft 7 in) and her weight is around 138 lbs (63 Kg).
- Later, the official graduated from Georgetown University with a BA degree in Security Studies in 2005.
- Jennifer then earned a Master’s Degree in Public Policy from Princeton University.
- As per her Facebook page, it is clearly stated that she is in a relationship with her boyfriend (name not available).
- The couple began their love affair back in early 2019.
- The special advisor has no husband or children as she didn’t marry as of November 2019.