Jeremy Reitman (born in 1950 – died December 28, 2019) is a Canadian Businessman from Montreal (Quebec, Canada). He served as the CEO of Reitmans Ltd (Canadian Clothing Company).
Furthermore, the organization became operational in 1926. Herman and Sarah Reitman founded the company. The couple opened the first store on Saint Laurent Boulevard. Reitmans brand mainly deals with exclusive women’s clothing material.
In November 2016, they started more than 600 fashion stores across the globe and Canada. The associate chains with Reitmans are Reitmans, R.W. & Company, Thyme Maternity, Penningtons, Hyba and Addition-Elle.
However, Jeremy died on December 28, 2019. There are no updates about the cause of his death. His family members announced his burial on January 2, 2020.
Early Life, Profile & Parents
Jeremy Reitman took birth in 1950 in Montreal, Quebec. Additionally, he is the son of Late Jack Reitman and Betty Reitman. His brother is Stephen Rietman.
Jeremy feels proud of being the student of Westmount High School. He did his graduate studies from Dartmouth College and McGill University.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
He loved his wife named Penelope Rudnikoff. Moreover, his two sons are Alexandra Reitman and Daniel Reitman.
Jeremy Reitman was also close to his stepchildren Raine and Rebecca Heidenberg. He has sadly missed by his nieces and nephews. On the other hand, Alexandra married Jesse Brown based in London City.
|Full Birth Name||Jeremy Reitman.|
|Profession||CEO & Chairman of Reitmans Ltd.|
|In the News For||Died on December 28, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||68 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1950.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||December 28, 2019.|
|Residence Location||Montreal, Quebec (Canada).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Late Jack Reitman.
Mother: Betty Reitman.
|Siblings||Brother: Stephen Rietman.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife Name||Penelope Rudnikoff.|
|Son||Alexandra Reitman and Daniel Reitman.|
|School||Westmount High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Dartmouth College.
2. McGill University.
|Net worth||$10 Million Canadian Dollars.|
|Annual Income & Earnings||$270K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jeremy Reitman
- He is also a passionate golfer, skier, philatelist, and toastmaster.
- Additionally, he supported Israel and Jewish values.
- He remembered his employees for his decision-making skills and strategies.
- In his college, he connected with the Young Presidents Organization and World Presidents Organization.
- Jeremy included in the board team of Reitman Canada Ltd and Sherlex Investments Inc.
- He served on the board of members of the Bank of Montreal and the Pension Fund Society.
- Retimans followed two mottos “Designed for Life” and “Fits You Beautiful”.
- The net worth of Jeremy Reitman is 10 Million Canadian Dollars. He received around $270K as his remunerations.
- In 2004, the clothing brand used the advertisements, “Life is a catwalk. Have fun with it!
- Jeremy created a plus-sized woman brand, “Addition Elle.”
- In 2010, 10K employees were working in his company.