Jerry Stritzke (born in 1968) is an American Businessman, Executive, Entrepreneur, and Ex-CEO of REI Company from Oklahoma, USA. Additionally, he started serving Recreational Equipment, Inc. (Sporting goods company) as the chief executive officer in 2013. In February 2018, Jerry has resigned from this position. This is due to the investigation of his personal relationships.
Mr. Stritzke is coming close to another company leader. Earlier, he served as the COO and President of Coach Inc. in 2013. He also worked for the Victoria Secret Stores during his career. Furthermore, the REI appoints an interim CEO i.e. Eric Artiz.
Previously, he is the COO and Executive Vice President of the organization. He accepts the position immediately after Stritzke’s resigns. Steve Hooper who is the board member praises Jerry’s work. He even supported the innovation by him in the company.
In fact, the company is in a stronger position due to his efforts only. As per the investigation on him, there are no clues of financial misconduct. REI Board Members and the External Law Team conduct the investigation.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Recreational Equipment’s CEO was born in 1968 in Oklahoma, United States. At present, Jerry Stritzke’s age is 50 years old. There is no idea about his parents and siblings now. Furthermore, he successfully did his BS from Oklahoma State University.
Soon, Jerry finishes his JD from the University of Oklahoma. Being a popular business executive he does not flaunt his personal life. Stritzke may be a married man and the dad of two kids.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Jerry D. Stritzke.|
|Profession||Former CEO of REI.|
|In The News For||Steps down from the CEO of REI due to investigaton on his personal relationships.|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1968.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update Soon.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Washington, USA.|
|Career Timeline||1. Stritzke Law Office (Private Practice).
2. Best, Sharp, Sheridan & Stritzke (Associate, 1985).
3. Webb and Shirley (Consultant, 1993).
4. Limited Brands, Inc (Director, 1997).
5. Coach Inc. (Executive., 2008).
6. REI (CEO, 2013-19).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Biceps Size||15 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-32-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update Soon.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||1. BS from the Oklahoma State University.
2. Juris Doctor (JD) from the University of Oklahoma.
|Alma Mater||1. Oklahoma State University.
2. University of Oklahoma.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Jessica Abla.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greenland.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Play Golf.|
|Favorite Dishes||Low-Fat Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$50 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||6750 South 228th Street
Kent, Washington 98032 (USA).
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jerry Stritzke
- Jerry has a great career from the beginning.
- In fact, REI CEO started with the private practice at the Stritzke Law Office.
- After that, He becomes the Consultant at the Webb and Shirley.
- He has taken the role of Recreational Equipment Director too in 2006.
- Stritzke goes in the Mast Industries as the CEO.
- In 1992, he gets the post of Director at the Lululemon Athletica Inc.
- Financial Factor: The estimated Jerry Stritzke’s Net worth is around $50 million US Dollars.
Read Also: The Story of James Welsh Life | Wikipedia Profile & Trivia
- The 50-year-old joins the Limited Brands as the Operation Integration.
- Currently, he is staying in Washington, United States.
- Moreover, he holds a big position in different offices.
- He has a long stint in the REI as the CEO since 2013.
- Though, that ended due to uncertain investigation laid against him.