Jessi Combs (born July 27, 1980 – died August 27, 2019) was an American Metal Fabricator, Racer and Television Personality from Rockerville, USA. She co-hosted the programs such as Xtreme 4×4 for 90 episodes (2005-2009).
Furthermore, Jessi appeared in the other shows like How to Build Everything in 2016, All Girls Garage and Mythbusters.
Racing Career, Awards & Death News
On the other hand, Combs as a professional driver raced in the events like Ultra 4 Stampede (2014, 1st), SCORE Baja 1000 (2015, 2nd) and Ultra 4 King of the Hammers (2016, 1st).
She enjoyed success in the different race events in her career. Her tragic happened on August 27, 2019. Though, Jessi attempted to balance a jet-powered vehicle near the Oregon region.
Her team member & lover Terry Madden confirmed her death on Instagram. Earlier, Jessica and Terry were in a love relationship. They posted on their respective Facebook accounts too.
Ms. Combs killed when tried to break her record of the 4-wheel land speed record in the Alvord Desert. In 2013, she also made a record when she drove F-104 modified jet of 5200 horsepower. She covered the 13-mile course at that time.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Biography: Racer Jessica Combs was born on the 27th of July 1980 (age 39 years old, at the time of her death in August 2019) in Rockerville, South Dakota (USA). Her parents’ names Jamie Combs (father) and Nina Darlington (mother).
The members of her family shifted to Piedmont. Her brothers are Austin Darlington and Kelly Combs. She described Danielle Theis as her sister. Combs’ two stepsisters are Arielle Hall and Rebeka Hall. Rapid City Journal confirmed that her mom-dad separated.
Moreover, she lived with her mother. In 1998, she completed her course from Steven High School. She desired to pursue the Collision & Refinishing Core Program at Wyo Tech (2004). Her great grandmother named Nina DeBow (Jazz Pianist).
Pesonal Affairs, Boyfriend, Spouse & Son
Jessi dated her longtime boyfriend “Terry Madden”. Combs was married to her husband named Ian Johnson. There is no update about her couple’s children.
On the other hand, she called Terry Madden as her lover. Madden’s son name is Dalton Madden.
Quick Trivia & Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Jessica Combs.|
|Profession||Metal Fabricator, Racer and TV Personality.|
|In the News for||Died in the accident on August 27, 2019 near Oregon.|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 27, 1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Rockerville, South Dakota (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||August 27, 2019.|
|Cause||Killed in a crash in the land speed record attempt.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Leo.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @thejessicombs (215K followers).
Twitter: twitter.com/thejessicombs (26.4K fans).
Facebook: facebook.com/JessiCombsOfficial (362,608 likes).
|Current Residence||California, USA.|
|Television Shows||1. Xtreme 4x4.
3. The List: 1001 Car Things To Do Before You Die.
4. All Girls Garage.
5. How to Build... Everything.
|Racing Events||1. SCORE Baja 1000 (2011, 2st).
2. Ultra 4 Stampede (2014, 1st).
3. Ultra 4 National Championship (2014, 1st).
4. SCORE Baja 1000 Class 7 (2015, 2nd).
5. Ultra 4 King of the Hammers EMC Modified Class (2016, 1st).
6. Ultra 4 King of the Hammers 4400 Class (2017, 12th).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5|
|Parents||Father: Jamie Combs.
Mother: Nina Darlington.
|Siblings||Brother: Austin Darlington.
Sister: Danielle Theis.
Stepsister: Arielle Hall and Rebeka Hall.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a love affair with Terry Madden.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Ian Johnson.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Collision & Refinishing Core Program.|
|School||Steven High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Wyo Tech.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Germany.|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Black.|
|Love to do||Adventure Sports & Traveling.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Lived in California house.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jessi Combs
- Wikipedia: Jessica motivated the all-time women racers.
- She hired by the Wyo Marketing Department to design a car.
- Meanwhile, she was among the hosts in the Velocity show i.e. All Girls Garage.
- Terry Madden’s girlfriend invited in the Discovery channel program named Break Room.
- Her family supported to be a professional racer.
- People called her crazy due to her dangerous adventures.
- Physical Appearance: Jessi Combs’ height stands tall at 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm or 1.7 m). Furthermore, her body type is athletic and weight is around 53 kg (116 lbs).
Explore More: Full Story of Alex Housden, Affairs, Lifestyle & Information
- Money Factor: According to Forbes, Ian Johnson’s wife accumulated Net worth is $1 Million US Dollars. The wealth derived from her shows and race events.
- She owned her line of welding gear for the women.
- Jessica survived from a deadly accident during 2009. The large part of machinery fallen on her. Still, she fractured her spine. She thanked the god and the doctors for the support. Moreover, she successfully recovered from the accident within eight months.