Jhye Richardson (born September 22, 1996) is an Australian Cricketer and Professional Fast Bowler from Murdoch, Australia. Furthermore, he is playing as the right arm fast bowler in the National team. Earlier in his career, the coach of Cricket Australia rejected him due to his height.
In fact, his full real birth name is Jhye Avon Richardson. He cannot become a fast bowler. He dismisses Virat Kohli thrice in the ODI series. Another strong Aussie bowler Josh Hazelwood ruled out from the team.
Still, he is facing severe injuries. Now, Jhye replaces him in the Sri Lanka test tour. It is a great opportunity for him in his debut test series. On the other hand, Josh is taking rest. He wants to be fit for the World Cup next year.
Richardson played around 7 one-day matches and 7 T-20s. Meanwhile, the first test against Sri Lanka starts in Brisbane on Thursday. The 22-year-old is looking for his great career in test series too. He performed well during matches against India.
Trivia, Parents & Before Fame
Jhye Richardson was born on the 22nd of September 1996 in Murdoch, Australia. Therefore, his age is 22 years old in 2018. As of now, Richardson has not updated about his family. In fact, he aims to a bowler since his teenage days.
He started his graduation from Sydney. Though, Jhye left it midway after his selection in the national team. Now, he wants to focus on his cricket. He keeps his relationship status as single.
|Full Real Birth Name||Jhye Avon Richardson.|
|Profession||Right-Arm Fast Bowler.|
|Famous For||Making his test debut against Sri Lanka in Brisbane on January 24.|
|Age (As of 2018)||22 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 22, 1996.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Murdoch, Australia.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-31-32.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Name Not Known.
Sister: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Name Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Pass Out.|
|School||High School, Sydney.|
|Alma Mater||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Mimi Keene.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Playing Soccer & Travelling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Thai Cuisine Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$700,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
|Official Website||Not Found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jhye Richardson
- Jhye debuted in the BBQ cricket tournament in 2015.
- At that time, he selected in the Aussie team for Under 19 world cup.
- He went with the Perth Scorchers team for the T-20 match in 2016.
- Furthermore, Richardson enters in the International cricket on 2017.
- He played T-20 match against Sri Lanka in Kardinia Park.
- Jhye picked up for the one-day match against England as of 2018.
- He received his national contract from the team in April 2018.
- The best figures for him as a bowler are 26/4 against India.
- Moreover, Richardson achieves his target in the Sydney Cricket Ground.
- On the other hand, Jhye Richardson’s height stands at 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall. His body weight is around 70 Kg (154 in lbs).
Read Also: Wikipedia Profile of Naomi Campbell | Trivia & Hidden Details
- Apart from that, he took 13 wickets in 7 one-day matches.
- In addition to this, he bowled in 7 T-20s taking 9 wickets.
- Now, the total runs scored by him is 45 runs.