Jitendra Kumar (born 1 September 1990) is a popular Indian actor, model, television personality, engineer, and entrepreneur from Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan. He is best known in the country for his performance in the web series “Kota Factory” He is famously known for the dialogues of Jeetu Bhaiya in this web series.
He started his acting career from the online digital media. In the year 2012, he collaborated with a popular online Youtube channel named “TVF”TVF Play. He got his very first work in the Youtube web series named “Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern”. In this, he played the role of an excessively touchy corporate intern.
People love his performance very much and the show crossed over 3 million views in one day after release. Later, he got worked in so many online series. After that, he performed the roles many different characters like Arvind Kejriwal, Charlie Chaplin, Navjot Singh Sidhu, and others on the shows like TVF Bachelors series and Tech Conversations With DadYoutube.
In the year 2020, Jitendra Kumar got an opportunity to work with famous actor Ayushmann Khurrana in the movie “Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan”.
In this movie, he played the role of “Aman Tripathi” as gay. Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan is the blockbuster hit movie.
He debuts into the Bollywood with his first Hindi movie “Shuruaat Ka Interval” as Laxman. After that, he has appeared in so many movies and web series. On of his dialogue from Kota Factory, “Tumhara Satya Hai” became very popular in the public.
On 19 June 2020, his new web series “Chaman Bahaar” gained huge success on the online platform. Jitendra Kumar featured as Billu in this series. In addition, the role of Rinku is played by Actress Ritika Badiani.
The other star cast of this show Chaman Bahaar are Alam Khan (as Shiladitya Tiwari), Bhuvan Arora (as Somu), Dhirendra Kumar Tiwari (as Chhotu), and Ashwani Kumar (as Ashu Bhaiya)IMDb.
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
Kota Factory’s lead actor took birth from his parents on Saturday, September 1st, 1990, in Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan. He was born into a middle-class Hindu family. Jitendra Kumar’s age is 29 years old (as of 2020). He is a very talented guy since childhood. His father (name not available) works as a civil engineer and his mother is a homemaker.
He is the brother of his two younger sisters named “Ritu” and “Chitra” aka Chinki. Jitendra has an interest in acting from his childhood but his father wanted him to become a civil engineer. He completed his matriculation from M.K. Memorial High School.
After that, he took admission to the Shiv Jyoti Senior Secondary School and did his further studies. Jitendra Kumar completed his civil engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
Because of a great passion for acting, he participated in every theatre play held at his college. He also plays so many stages plays for the Hindi Technology Dramatics Society.
After seeing his acting talent, the TVF channel founder “Biswapati Sarkar” selected him for work in TVF. After that, he started his acting career.
The 29-year-elderly person is a wellness aficionado. He makes his body details quite well. To keep his physical details fit and dynamic, he does the normal exercise in the fitness center and took an all-around arranged eating regimen for his sound body.
He keeps a stylish beard and hairstyle. Actor Jitendra Kumar’s height remains at a decent stature of 5 feet 5 inches (tall 1.65 m). The weight of his body is around 75 kilograms (165.34 lbs).
He is an enthusiast of Lord Mahadeva and consistently wears a garland of Rudraksha in his wrist. Kumar looks attractive with his splendid bruised eyes. He doesn’t ink any tattoo on his body.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jitendra Kumar.|
|Age (As of 2019)||29 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1 September 1990 (Saturday).|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Virgo.|
|House Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Meters: 1.65 m.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 165.34 lbs.
Kilograms: 75 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||Sisters: Ritu and Chitra (Chinki).|
|Social media||TikTok: @jitendrakumar48097 (738 + followers).
Instagram: @jitendrak1 (631K + followers).
|School||1. M.K. Memorial High School.
2. Shiv Jyoti Senior Secondary School.
|Alma Mater||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.|
|Last Updated||On 22 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com)|
|Career & Wealth|
|Occupation||Actor, Model, Television Personality, Guitarist, and Entrepreneur.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||INR 3-4 Crore (approx.).|
|Debut||Movie: 1. Shuruaat Ka Interval.
Web Show: 1. Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern.
|Filmography||1. Shuruaat Ka Interval.
2. Gone Kesh.
3. Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan.
4. Chaman Bahar.
|Web Series||1. Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern.
2. Permanent Roommates.
3. TVF Pitchers.
4. TVF Bachelors Season 2.
5. Bisht, Please!.
7. Mr. & Mrs. Season 1.
9. TVF Tripling.
10. Kota Factory.
11. Humorously Yours.
Dating History, Girlfriend & Spouse
Jitendra Kumar lives a very normal life. He loves to spend time with his family. He does not share any information regarding his love life and relationships with the media. In the middle of certain bits of gossip were made that, Jitendra Kumar is dating actress and model “Akanksha Thakur“.
Yet, later he uncovered that they are simply old buddies. As per a few sources, he is dating somebody uncommon in his life however never uncovers her name.
I will attempt to discover the data in regard to his undertakings and update you in a matter of seconds. His online networking posts uncover that he wants to travel. Also, he gives more spotlights on his acting vocation.
Some Hidden Facts About Jitendra Kumar
- After completing his civil engineering degree, he started working at the King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi as a Research Assistant.
- After working for two months, he left the job in June 2011.
- Later, in May 2012, he got a job as an Associate Creative Head at The Viral Fever Media LabsWikipedia.
- He likes to write poems in his spare time.
- Kumar also shared his self-written poems on his official IG account.
- At present, he works as a civil engineer at Shimizyu along with his acting career.
- In 2012, director Biswapati Sarkar cast Jitendra Kumar for the role of a corporate intern in the series “Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern”.
- After that, he has featured in other TVF series like VF Bachelors series and Tech Conversations with Dad.
- Apart from this, Jitendra also worked other so many web series such as Permanent Roommates, TVF Pitchers, ImMature, Cheesecake, Panchayat, and others.
- He worked in so many series but well-known for his performance in the role of Jeetu Bhaiya in Kota Factory.
People love his dialogue “Kuch Chahiye Toh Mehanat Kar Aur Cheen Le” very much.
- He has also made a cameo appearance as a taxi driver in the famous Bollywood movies “A Wednesday”.
- His first Bollywood movie was “Gone Kesh” in which he played the role of Srijoy Roy.
- Jitendra Kumar made a net worth of INR 3-4 crore (as of 2020) from his acting career.
- Apart from the movies, he has also appeared in some commercial advertisements including Voltas AC.
- He also does the mimicry of actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Nana Patekar.
- At some point, while he was in school, his seniors constrained him to play out an English Elocution. He should convey Al Pacino’s lines from ‘Scent of Women.’ Although he was not all that great at English, he intrigued his seniors with his demonstration.
- They recommended him to join the Hindi Technology Dramatics Society of his school.
- He is a good guitarist and has a good collection of guitars.
- His favorite writer is Gulzar.
- Jitendra Kumar also gave audition in the National School of Drama but unfortunately, he evicted in the second round.
- He also gave Physics & Maths tuitions to the students.
- Jitendra loves to drink beer at parties.
- In August 2014, he left the job because of his acting career.
- On 31 August he joined an engineering company “Shimizu Corporation”.
References [ + ]