Joel Schiffman (born March 21, 1958) is an American Entrepreneur, Financier, and Celebrity Partner from New York City. He is well recognized as the longtime boyfriend and fiance of Hoda Kotb.
She is an American broadcast journalist, television personality, and author. Hoda is extremely popular for being the main co-anchor of the NBC News morning show Today. Furthermore, the journalist is also one of the co-hosts of the show “Today with Hoda & Jenna” along with Jenna Bush Hager.
Earlier, Kotb served for the “Dateline NBC” (TV news magazine program) as a correspondent. Some of her other popular works are NBC News, Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, etc.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The 61-years-old Joel Schiffman launched a romantic relationship with his then-girlfriend, Hoda Kotb in 2013. The same year, they first met each other during a speaking event hosted by Wall Street Professionals.
Moreover, Hoda and Joel also communicated by exchanging emails. Soon, they began to date each other privately. On January 20, 2015, The Daily Mail first announced their love affair publicly.
In late 2016, the pair purchased a lavish apartment and started to live together. Recently, in November 2019, Kotb announced her engagement with him on Monday morning on the Today show. Hoda Kotb’s boyfriend has proposed her in a very romantic way on the engagement day.
Her gorgeous ring is worth over $250,000 US Dollars, as of 2019 according to jewelry expert. The entrepreneur earlier married to his first wife (name not available) and produced a child named Kyle Schiffman.
In February 2017, the TV host and Joel adopted a daughter “Haley Joy Kotb”. The journalist tied the knot with her former husband “Burzis Kanga” (ex-tennis coach). They divorced each other after staying together for 2 years.
|Real Full Birth Name||Joel Schiffman.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Financier.|
|Famous for||being the longtime boyfriend of Hoda Kotb (American broadcast journalist, television personality and author).|
|Age (As of 2018)||61 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 21, 1958.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|House In||New York City.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Divorced (now engaged).|
|Girlfriend||Hoda Kotb (fiancee).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||The name is not available online.|
|Daughter||1. Kyle Schiffman.
2. Haley Joy Kotb (adopted).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree in Economics.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. The University of California.
2. The University of Pennsylvania.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Cate Blanchett.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching the news on TV.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$8 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Joel Schiffman
- Hoda Kotb’s Fiancé was born to her mom & dad on the 21st of March 1958 in New York, USA. Therefore, Joel Schiffman’s age 61 years old, as of 2019.
- He is a fairly private ceremony and never mentioned anything about his early life, parents, and siblings on the internet. But we will update our readers very soon.
- Joel completed his high school education from one of the public schools. Later, he graduated from The University of California in 1981.
- The financier received a Bachelors’s degree in Economics.
- He also enrolled in The University of Pennsylvania and earned a certification in Investment Management Analysis.
- Schiffman began to work at the Wharton School.
- Currently, he works as a director and vice president of Janus Financial Group.
- Joel also serves as a senior relationship manager of New York City’s based Columbia Management’s National Accounts.
- Earlier, he used to work in the financier department of the same firm in 1987.