Jordan Connor (born September 17, 1991) is a Canadian Actor, Model, and Instagram Star from Calgary, Canada. Additionally, he is active in the entertainment world since 2013. Jordan gained stardom for his character of “Sweet Pea” in “Riverdale” TV series.
He was extremely passionate about acting in his childhood. Moreover, Connor actively participated in school plays.
He teamed up with many theater groups. As a rising superstar, he appeared in TV series such as “No Tomorrow”, “The Tomorrow People”, “Lucifer” and “Backstrom”.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Jordan Connor was born on the 17th of September 1991 (age 27 years old) in Calgary, Canada. In fact, he relocated to Vancouver at the age of 2 along with his family. Though, his mom-dad details have not shared by him.
Jordan has one Sister “Nicole Yuen” and Brother “Brad Yuen”. He involved in the Thunderbirds football team by the University of British Columbia. Still, Jordan could play football for only for two years.
He suffered from a severe leg injury at that time. Then, he decided to leave USC. Connor followed his dream to be an actor. He joined the neighborhood college in Vancouver.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Jordan Connor.|
|Famous For||Played "Sweet Pea" role in "Riverdale" TV show.|
|Age (As of 2019)||27 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 17, 1991.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @thejordanconnor (1.2m followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Debut||Film: What an Idiot (2014).
TV-Show: Supernatural (2013).
|Television Shows||1. Supernaturals (2013).
2. The Magicians.
3. You and Me.
4. No Tommorrow.
5. The Tommorrow People.
6. Riverdale (2017).
|Movie||1. What an Idiot.
2. The Cover Up.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 3".
Centimeters: 191 cm.
Meters: 1.91 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-32-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Will update soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Brad Yuen.
Sister: Nicole Yuen.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Engaged Since 2018.|
|Dating History?||Love relationship with Jinjara Mitchell (Actoress).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Alma Mater||University of British Columbia.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Margot Robbie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Norway.|
|Love to do||Wakeboarding & Snowboarding.|
|Favorite Dishes||Japanese Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1.25 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Vancouver, Canada.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jordan Connor
- Wikipedia: Jordan is open about his social life and he has 1m + fans on Instagram.
- He took the Olympic torch of the Winter Olympics 2010 in Vancouver.
- Interestingly, his parents named him after Michael Jordan (Basketball Star Player).
- He has a passion for snowboarding and wakeboarding.
- Love Story & Dating: Jordan romantically involved with girlfriend Jinjara Mitchell in June 2013. After that, he proposed the actress on September 22, 2018, at a beach area. Surprisingly, his siblings were present with him. They took a cool picture of the couple and posted on Instagram.
- The 27-year-old made his guest presence in “Supernatural” fantasy series of 2013.
- Physical Appearance: The accurate height of Jordan Connor is 6 feet 3 inches (191 in Centimeters). Moreover, the popular actor’s weight is 80 Kg (176 in Pounds).
Explore More: The Biography of Ralph Lauren, Lifestyle, Story & Facts
- Additionally, he did big screen debut in 2014 with “What an Idiot comedy film”.
- He depicted the character of an office boy.
- Again, he received the opportunity to do “The Cover-Up” movie.
- Connor featured along with the stars like Quinn Cartwright, Brendon Taylor, and Simon Basch.
- Meanwhile, Jordan worked in a short video “Plan B”.
- He acted in minor roles in “The Magicians” and “You Me Her”.
- On the other hand, he emerged as a celebrity with his “Sweet Pea’s role” on the television.
- Money Factor: At Present, the exact Net worth of Jinjara Mitchell’s boyfriend is $1.25 Million US Dollars.