Josh Thomas (born May 26, 1987) is an Australian Writer, Comedian, and Actor from Blackwater (Queensland, Australia). In 2005, he declared the winner of the Raw Comedy Competition (Melbourne International Comedy Festival).
Josh competed in the Celebrity MasterChef Australia. However, he lost the competition opposite Kirk Pengilly. In February 2013, he featured in the “Please Like Me” television series.
Mr. Thomas appeared in the podcast, Josh Thomas and Friend. Moreover, he and friends named Mel Buttle and Tom Ward.
The first and second series of the podcast deleted. Then, the third installment of the podcast came out in 2011. Josh did different humorous television programs.
Trivia, Parents, Ethnicity & Profile
Joshua Michael Thomas’ birthday comes on the 26th of May 1987 (age 32 years, as in 2019) in Blackwater (Australia). He is the talented boy child of Mike Thomas (father) and Rebecca Thomas (mother).
Moreover, Josh lived with his family members in Brisbane, Chapel Hill, and Westlake regions. He passed out from Kenmore High School in 2004.
Thomas enrolled in the Creative Writing and Theater course from the Queensland Institute of Technology. However, he left the university after one year. Josh has a loving brother Drew Thomas.
Girlfriend, Affair History & Personal Life
No details are out in the media about his girlfriend. Additionally, he tried to remain silent on his love affairs. His mom questioned him after watching the romantic scenes of his TV show.
Furthermore, Josh Thomas confirmed of being single at this moment. His focus is on his upcoming movie and television show projects. Thomas’s name linked with Josh Schmidt (Director and Actor).
|Real Full Birth Name||Joshua Michael Thomas.|
|Profession||Writer, Comedian and Actor.|
|Famous for||For his show Please Like Me.|
|Age (As of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 26, 1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Blackwater (Queensland, Australia).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Gemini.|
|House In||Queensland, Australia.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshthomas87.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Mike Thomas.
Mother: Rebecca Thomas.
|Siblings||Brother: Drew Thomas.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Dropped out from the college.|
|School||Kenmore High School.|
|College/University||Queensland Institute of Technology.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Germany and Canada.|
|Favorite Color||Black and Green.|
|Love to do||Reading Books, Watching TV and Jogging.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Dishes.|
|Net worth||$118 Million.|
|Earnings & Income||$1 Million-$2 Million.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Josh Thomas
- He selected and gave a top-graded performance in The Comedy Zone.
- Furthermore, Josh went for his hilarious acts at the Melbourne Film Festival several times.
- He regularly featured in the Talkin’ about Your Generation.
- Thomas was the captain of the Generation Y team.
- The height of Josh Thomas is around 5 feet 8 inches (173 in Centimeters). His approximate weight is 73 Kilograms (160 in Pounds).
- He received praise from magazines like The New Yorker, Time, Entertainment Weekly and the Los Angeles Times.
- According to the records of 2019-2020, Josh’s net worth estimated $118 Million. His earnings through his stage shows are $1 Million-$2 Million.
- He created a TV comedy program. Everything’s Gonna Be Okay.
- Thomas honored with the Australian Academy (AACTA) and the Australian Writers Guild for his writing style.
- He appreciated his show Please Like Me.
- He earned around 151K followers on her active Instagram account.
- Additionally, he has achieved a decent fan following on Twitter and Facebook.
- He shared the screen with Kayla Cromer.
- He enjoyed eating continental dishes.