- Juan Guaidó (born July 28, 1983) is a Venezuelan Politician and Engineer from La Guaira, Venezuela. He appoints as the President of the National Assembly on January 5, 2019. Furthermore, his full real name is Juan Gerardo Guaidó Márquez.
He belongs to the Popular Will Party. Moreover, he represents the Vargas as the Federal Deputy. Venezuela is suffering from the Presidential crisis. He took the charge of the Interim President on January 23, 2019.
Mr. Guaidó connected with the Nicolás Maduro (President, Venezuela). He raises the issue in the Supreme Tribunal of Justice about Nicolas. On the other hand, the National Assembly wants that he should get the President’s respect.
He compares with the Barrack Obama (Former US President). Meanwhile, Juan is also facing accusations by the journalists. Previously, he led some student movements against the government.
Early Life, Age & Parents
The Interim President was born on 28th of July 1983 in La Guaira, Venezuela. Now, Juan Guaidó’s age is 35 years old in 2019. Furthermore, his father is a pilot and mother is the teacher.
However, he suffered from the Vargas tragedy in 1999. At that time, his family becomes homeless. He also holds the High School diploma. Additionally, Juan did his Industrial Engineering from the Andrés Bello Catholic University.
Then, he pursues his Postgraduate studies from the George Washington University. Guaidó educates from the Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración.
Wife, Daughter & Personal Affairs
Juan is the husband of Fabiana Rosales. The couple married for a long time. Furthermore, they have a little daughter. However, Mr. Guaidó’ daughter name is Miranda Guaido. In fact, he has no dating history in the past.
|Full Real Birth Name||Juan Gerardo Guaidó Márquez.|
|Profession||Politican & Engineer.|
|Famous For||Appointed as the Interim President of Venezuela on January 23, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2018)||35 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 28, 1983.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||La Guaira, Venezuela.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||La Guaira, Venezuela.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-34-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Name Not Found.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Fabiana Rosales.|
|Children||Miranda Guaido (Daughter).|
|Highest Qualification||1. Industrial Engineering Graduate from Andrés Bello Catholic University.
2. Master's Degree from the George Washington University.
|Alma Mater||1. Andrés Bello Catholic University.
2. George Washington University.
3. Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Moscow.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Playing Golf & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Dishes||Chinese Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
|Official Website||Not Known.|
Some Interesting Facts about Juan Guaidó
- Juan protests against the Venezuela government.
- Additionally, he wants to renew the license of RCTV network.
- He works along with the politician like Leopoldo López.
- Then, they start the Popular Will Party in 2009.
- Juan Guaidó becomes the National Coordinator as of 2015.
- The 35-year-old contests the Venezuelan Parliamentary Election of 2010.
- Juan wins the election and gets the Federal Deputy post.
- He receives the Vargas seat in the National Election 2015.
- In fact, he contributes Jennifer Cyr research in the University of Arizona 2017.
- On the other hand, the Politician investigates Maduro administration.
- He files the corruption case against Maduro.
- Though, he participates in Venezuela protests 2017.
- Juan suffers from the neck scars due to the rubber bullet shot.