Julia Margaret Flesher (born in 1963) is an American Social Activist, Former Assistant, Public Figure, and Businessman Partner from Indianola, Iowa. She is best known as the spouse of David Koch (American Chemical Engineer, Co-owner, Philanthropist, and Political Activist).
On August 23, 2019, he died due to prostate cancer at the age of 79. Earlier, David was diagnosed with the disease back in 1992 and was given a few years to live. He joined his family business “Koch Industries” back in 1970 as a technical-services manager.
Later, he served at various positions in the firm such as a President, Co-owner, Executive Vice President. Koch was also popular for his contribution in various fields like education, arts, entertainment, medical fields, etc.
In fact, the late businessman was one of the biggest donators to the Republican Party. back in June 2018, he along with his elder brother, Charles named as the 11th-richest person in the world.
As of 2019, the accumulated Net worth of David Koch is $48 Billion US Dollars. The news about his death first came when Charles Koch announced the passing of his beloved sibling.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The 56-years-old Julia began dating her then-boyfriend David in the early 1990s. According to a source, David Koch‘s spouse met him during a blind date in January 1991. Later, they again met each other in a party after six months.
She married her husband “David Hamilton Koch” in 1996 in an extravagant ceremony. Their marriage took place at his home in Southampton, Long Island. The pair had three children together.
David and Julia shared two sons named John Mark Koch & David Koch Jr. and a daughter Mary Julia. At the time of her partner’s demise, they lived in Southampton, New York, USA.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Julia Margaret Flesher.|
|Profession||Social Activist and Former Assistant.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of David Koch (American Chemical Engineer, Businessman, Philanthropist, and Political Activist).|
|Age (As of 2019)||56 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1963.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Indianola, Iowa, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 128 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend David.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||David Koch (m. 1996 - until his death on August 23, 2019).|
|Son||John Mark Koch & David Koch Jr.|
|Daughter||Mary Julia Koch.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Julia Roberts.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Julia Margaret Flesher
- Wikipedia: David Koch’s wife, Julia Margaret Flesher was born in 1963 in Indianola, Iowa, United States. Therefore, her age is 56 years old, as of 2019.
- There is no information about her parents, siblings, and education available on the internet. But we will update you in the coming days.
- Her family owned a farm and later launched a furniture store in the town.
- Julia’s father and mother then moved to Arkansas where they started a high-end women’s clothing boutique.
- She started her career after moving to New York City. Flesher appointed as an assistant for the Adolfo (Italian fashion designer) in the 1980s.
- She used to get $200 USD per week as a salary. The public figure worked there for many years and finally quit the job in 1993.
- Her first date with the late businessman took place at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in Queens.
- As an activist, she and her spouse did numerous philanthropic contributions.
- They donated millions of money to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, the Lincoln Center, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Explore More: Who is Debbie Gwyther? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Affairs & Trivia
- In fact, David and Julia also provided cash to the construction of the Mary R. Koch Arts Center in Wichita.
- On September 11, 2014, she and the chemical engineer also donated $1 million to Memorial Museum.
- During an interview, Koch told that it was Flesher and his mother who helped him to love art.
- The former Assistant Julia Margaret Flesher’s height is 5 Feet 9 Inches (175 centimeters tall).
- She also follows a strict diet and does some kind of exercise in order to keep her figure healthy and slim. Her estimated body weight is 58 kilograms (128 pounds).