Julia Michaels (born November 13, 1993) is an American Singer, Songwriter, Musician and Social Media Star from Davenport, USA. In fact, she has written great tracks. Usually, she focuses on pop music. Julia worked with singing stars like Justin Bieber, Brittney Spears, and Shawn Mendes. Furthermore, her full real birth name is Julia Carin Cavazos.
Later on, Michaels releases her solo single in 2017 with Republic Records. The name of her debut single is “Issues”. It peaks on #11 on the Billboard Hot 100. In the same year, she nominated in the Grammy Awards.
Therefore, the categories are Best Artist and Song of the Year. She comes up another best EP “Nervous System” (2017). The song goes in the Billboard Hot 100 USA on the rank 48. Again, she nominates for the Billboard Music and American Music Awards.
Julia has the massive fan following because of her best songs. On the other hand, her journey in the music industry started in 2010. She met Joleen Belle (Songwriter). They have a long professional relationship.
Profile, Parents & Trivia
Jaden’s sister was born on the 13th of November 1993 in Davenport (Iowa, USA). At Present, Julia Michaels’ age is 25 years in 2019. She is the meritorious daughter of Juan Manuel Cavazos (father) and Julie Scriven (mother).
Soon, she lived with Santa Clara, California. In fact, Jaden is her sister and a successful songwriter. Her dad Juan changes his name to John Michaels. He did so to be an actor in LA. Basically, her family based in Puerto Rican.
|Real Full Birth Name||Julia Carin Cavazos.|
|Nick name||Julia Michaels.|
|Profession||Singer & Songwriter.|
|Famous for||Her composed songs like "Nervous System" and "Issues".|
|Age (As of 2018)||25 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 13, 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Davenport (Iowa, USA).|
|Debut Single||Issues (2017).|
|Awards & Achievements||1. Nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Singer & Song of the Year 2017.
2. Nomination for the Billboard Music & American Music Awards.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Current Residence||Santa Clara, California (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 2".
Centimeters: 157 cm.
Meters: 1.57 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Tattoo details?||Inks floral tattoo on both of her hands.|
|Parents||Father: Juan Manuel Cavazos.
Mother: Julie Scriven.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Boyfriend||Name Not Known.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||High School in Santa Clara.|
|College/ University||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Singing & Watching films.|
|Favorite Food||Choco Lava Cake & Sushi.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$400,000 US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Julia Michaels
- Julia collaborated with Joleen in 2010.
- They have created songs like “Austin & Ally” and “Without You”.
- Soon, she also joins Lindy Robbins (Musician).
- Their team has made memorable singles i.e. “Fire Starter” and “Miss Movin”.
- In fact, she successfully establishes herself as a songwriter and singer.
- Earlier, she has released the songs on her name.
- During that time, she did an EP i.e. “Futuristic”.
- As a result, Julia Michaels’ Net worth goes around $400,000 US Dollars (2019).
Read Also: The Wikipedia Profile of Ayesha Curry | Trivia & Personal Details
- Meanwhile, the 25-year-old recorded a track “How Do We Get Back to Love”.
- The track song is for HBO’s show “Cringe”.
- Michaels appears on the Flicker World Tour with Niall Horan.
- Then, she is ready for another tour along with Oceania Leg and Shawn Mendes.
- Her other albums are “Jump”, “Alternative Sugar” and “Chill Wind Down”.