Julian St. John (born December 5, 1989) is an American Celebrity Child and Instagram Personality from Long Beach (California, USA). In fact, he is popularly known as the son of Kristoff St. John (American Actor).
Furthermore, Kristoff gains fame for “The Young and The Restless”. He acts in the role of Neil Winters. In his career, he is nominated for the 10 NAACP and Daytime Emmy Awards.
However, Julian St. John died on November 23, 2014. He suffered from the battle of mental illness. Later on, he commits suicide. At that time, he is just 24 years old. His dead body found in the bathroom. Julian’s mom-dad is sad after his death. Until now, his official death cause has not determined.
The funeral ceremony of Julian is on 5th of December 2014 in Westlake, California. Additionally, the Huffington Post reveals that he suffers from acute depression. Now, Kristoff also died on 3rd February 2019. As per the TMZ reports, he found unresponsive in his San Fernando Valley. No updates regarding his death cause.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Mia and Kristoff’s child was born on the 5th of December 1989 in Long Beach (California, USA. Therefore, Julian St. John’s age is 24 years old in 2014. His father Kristoff St. John is an Actor.
Furthermore, Julian’s mom is Mia St. John, an American-Mexican Marital Artist. He has a sister named Paris St. John. Furthermore, he is the grandson of Christopher St. John and Maria St. John.
However, his parents have legally separated. The second spouse of Kristoff is Allana Nadal. He has given her divorce in 2007. Additionally, the pair has a daughter Lola St. John.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Julian St. John.|
|Famous For||the son of Kristoff St. John (American Actor).|
|Age (As of 2014)||24 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 5, 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Long Beach (California, USA).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Descent (American/Mexican).|
|Date of Death/Cause||November 23, 2014 (Suicide).|
|Current Residence||Long Beach (California, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-32-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Kristoff St. John (Actor).
Mother: Mia St. John (Martial Artist).
Sister: Paris St. John
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Name Not Found.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Pass Out.|
|School||High School in Long Beach.|
|Alma Mater||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Julia Roberts.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Mexico.|
|Love to do||Travelling & Cycling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$400,000 US dollars (As of 2014).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
|Official Website||Not Known.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Julian St. John
- Julian’s mom-dad started a foundation i.e. “El Saber Es Poder”.
- Moreover, the organization provides support to people suffering from mental issues.
- Still, Kristoff tries to commit suicide on the 3rd death anniversary of his son.
- She also calls his wife Mia and threatens her.
- Furthermore, the Award-Winning Actor went to the rehab center in 2018.
- Julian St. John’s height stands at 5 feet 8 inches (178 in cm tall) tall and his body weight is 70 Kilograms (154 in lbs).
Have a look: The Story of Liza Koshy Affairs | Hidden Trivia & Wikipedia Profile
- Recently, he appears his movies such as “The Wind of Heaven” and “No Place Like Home.
- In fact, Julian’s Twitter account is active even after his death.
- Additionally, his mother and sister operate his official profile.
- Meanwhile, his net worth in 2014 is $ 400,000 US Dollars.
- On the other hand, he also did small roles with his father.