Julie Sweet (born in 1967) is an American Former Lawyer, Businesswoman, Partner, and Chief Executive Officer from Washington, D.C. Recently, it was announced that Julie will become the new chief executive officer of Accenture.
Furthermore, it is a multinational professional services company. Accenture provides services in consulting, strategy, digital, technology, and operations. Moreover, the consulting firm stated that Sweet will be their CEO on Thursday i.e. July 11, 2019. Her real full birth name is Julie Spellman.
Sweet will be going to serve as CEO on September 1, 2019. Currently, David Rowland is serving as CEO of Accenture but now going to serve as interim chief executive. Earlier, In January 2019, Pierre Nanterme stepped down as chief executive. He cited poor health and later passed away the same month.
Profile, Career & Net Worth
The 52-year-old Julie Spellman started her career as a lawyer and worked for Cravath, Swaine & Moore. Later, she became the partner in the Corporate department of the law firm in November 1992.
Sweet served there for more than 10 years and then began working in the Accenture as a general counsel in March 2010. In addition, she had various responsibilities for all legal support to Accenture.
She also served as principal counsel and senior leadership. Then, Spellman became the board of directors and led the company’s Legal department. In fact, she later served as corporate secretary.
In 2019, the calculated Julie Sweet’s Net worth is $25 million US Dollars.
Later, Sweet promoted as a chief compliance officer of the firm. In June 2015, the businesswoman appointed as a chief executive officer – North America. She is currently leading Accenture’s business in the United States and Canada.
Moreover, she is also a member of Accenture’s Global Management Committee.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Julie Spellman.|
|Profession||Former Lawyer, Businesswoman, Partner, and Chief Executive Officer.|
|Famous for||being appointed as Accenture’s chief executive officer and will join the position on September 1, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||52 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1967.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Southern California, The USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Washington, D.C., USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Chad Sweet.|
|Highest Qualification||Juris Doctor.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Claremont McKenna College.
2. Columbia University Law School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$25 million USD (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Julie Sweet
- Wikipedia: The Accenture CEO, Julie Sweet was born in 1967 (age 52 years old, as in 2019) in Southern California, the United States of America.
- There is no information about her father, mother, and siblings available on the internet.
- Furthermore, she graduated from Claremont McKenna College in 1989. Spellman received a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations.
- She also did one year course and studied Chinese at Taipei Language Institute and Peking University (Beida).
- Furthermore, in 1992, the former lawyer received her Juris Doctor degree from Columbia University Law School.
- During her time as a lawyer, she also helped in launching Cravath’s Hong Kong office as an associate in 1994.
- In 2001, she returned and co-headed the office until it closed in 2002.
- Julie Spellman also named as the “Most Powerful Woman” on FORTUNE’s list of powerful women In both 2016 and 2017.
Explore More: Who is Erika Choperena? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Moreover, she was also a member of the global operating committee, the global management committee, and the global executive committee.
- As of relationship, Julie Sweet is a married woman. She tied the knot with her husband Chad Sweet on October 03, 2004. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish affair that took place in San Antonio, Texas.
- They first met at the wedding of a mutual friend in Singapore.
- At that time, Chad worked as a vice president and financial adviser at an investment bank.
- Currently, he is a Co-Founder of The Chertoff Group.