Karamjit Anmol (born 2 January 1975) is a famous Indian actor, singers and comedians mostly work with Punjabi Film Industry. He is a big name in the entertainment industry and is considered as a multi-talented gem.
The famous actor started his career as a singer and debuted with the Punjabi album “Aashiq Bhaaji” (2005) though acting was also his passion for long. He honed his acting skills by joining theatre and later debuted with “Jihne Mera Dil Luteya” (2011) and stepped in the movie industry.
Fortunately, things changed after his debut movie and gradually started getting offers in almost all the movies. Now Karamjit Anmol is a well-known celebrity and with his talent, he received awards like PTC Punjabi Film Awards for “Disco Singh”, “Vekh Barataan Challiyan”, “Main Teri Tu Mera”.
He received Jio Filmfare Awards Punjabi and BritAsia Punjabi Film Awards for “Manje Bistre”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Karamjit Singh Benipal|
|On Screen Name||Karamjit Anmol|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Television Personality, Comedian, and Producer.|
|Famous as||Punjabi Actor.|
|Age (As of 2020)||45 years old.|
|Date of Birth||2nd November 1975.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Village Ganduan, Sunam, Punjab, India.|
|Vegetarian or Non Vegetarian||Non Vegetarian|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Capricorn|
|Last Updated||On 10 July 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 167.64 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Distinctive feature||1. Short Hair.
2. Round face.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.,|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: S. Sadhu Singh.
Mother: Late Murti Kaur
|Brother||1 (Late Amarjeet Singh).|
|Language Known||1. English.
|Social media||Instagram: @karamjitanmol (710K + followers).
|School||Seaba International Public School, Lehra Gaga|
|Career & Wealth|
|Debut Album||Aashiq Bhaaji (2005)
|Debut Movie||Jihne Mera Dil Luteya (2011)|
|Discography||1. Pandit Ji
2. Yaara Ve
3. Tu Te Mein
8. Dil Tera
9. Channa Mereya
10. Ramte Ramte
11. Dil Janiya
13. Jeth Mahina
15. Ja Vi Na
16. Dhan Paani Ho Jaanda
|Filmography||1. Kaun Kise Da Beli
2. Layi Lagg
3. Dev D
4. Chak Jawana
5. Chak Jawana
7. Jihne Mera Dil Luteya
8. West Is West
9. Carry On Jatta
10. Jatt & Juliet
12. Singh Vs Kaur
13. Lucky Di Unlucky Story
14. Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad
15. Naughty Jatts
16. Jatt Boys Putt Jattan de
17. Jatt In Mood
18. Daddy Cool Munde Fool
19. Jatts In Golmaal
20. Best of Luck
21. Punjab Bolda
23. Bhaji in Problem
25. Kala Shah Kala
26. Manje Bistre 2
27. Baraat Bandi
28. Carry on Jatta 2
29. Nikka Zaildar
31. Vadhayiyaan Ji Vadhayiyaan
32. Manje Bistre
|Net worth (approx.)||INR 2.5 Crore (as in 2020).|
Early Life, Parents & Childhood
Karamjit Singh Benipal popularly known as Karamjit Anmol has born in village Ganduan, Sunam, district Sangrur to S. Sadhu Singh and Late Murti Kaur on January 2nd, 1975.
He did his schooling from “Seaba International Public School” (Sangrur) and completed his Graduation from “SUS Government College” (Sunam).
Karam had a brother, Amarjeet Singh who died in 2014, slipped accidentally, and died before reaching the hospital. Now Karam is taking care of his nephew and niece (Agam & Pavi) and treat them like their own children.
The popular singer always had a passion for music and always wanted to be a singer who made his debut with “Aashiq Bhaaji” which introduced him in the music industry, later he released albums like Katt Ta Challan Dil Da, Jhalliye Tu Rona Chad De, Chithian, Lucky For Me and Yaara Ve.
He gave a number of popular tracks with his playback singing in Punjabi movies like “Mora” from “Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo”, “Dawayi” from ”Muklawa”, the title track of “Nikka Zaildar” and “Jeth Mahina” from “Manje Bistre 2”.
Karamjit Anmol is a very talented actor who started performing skits and dramas with Bhagwant Maan during his college days at SUS Government College, Sunam. Karamjit and Bhagwant Maan have performed theatre before entering into to acting profession and later they performed as comedians on TV shows together like Jugnu Hazir Hai, Jugnu Kehnda Hai, and Jugnu Mast Mast, etc.
The famous Punjabi actor is also a producer and produced movies like ‘Laavaan Phere’,’ Laavaan Phere 2’, ‘Mindo Taseeldarni’ and ‘No Life With Wife’.
Wedding with Spouse Gurjot Kaur & Children
Karamjit is married to wife Gurjot Kaur on June 4th, 2000, and has 2 children, Armaan Singh Benipal and Gurshaan Singh Benipal. It has been 20 years to his marriage and the couple is known for trust and love.
Karam loves his wife and children a lot and he wants both the boys to join the acting profession. The Punjabi actor says his wife always has his great support in his good and bad times.
Death Rumour & Controversy
Recently the rumors about the famous Punjabi actor were about his death due to illness and it took no time to spread this false information everywhere. Uncountable messages and calls on a daily basis made the singer very annoyed but on the same side, he was thankful for his fans for taking such concern about him.
Later he posted the video in which he denied the rumors and told his fans not to believe such people. He informed everyone he is healthy and physically fit and does regular yoga.
Some Interesting Facts About Karamjit Anmol
- Karamjit Anmol has appeared in a Hollywood movie “West is West” and the actor always thanks the producer of the movie for putting her trust in him.
- After the death of his mother, Late Murti Kaur, and his brother Late Amarjeet Singh it was a hard time for him, and his wife has been a pillar for him and always boosted him.
- The Punjabi singer was so passionate about singing that he joined music classes only when he was 6 years old.
- Bhagwant Maan and Karamjit have studied from the same college “SUS Government College” and started their career as a comedian since then.
- The talented star received the “Youth Icon Award” by the Government of Punjab.
- Karamjit is known for his friendship and his best friends are “Preet Harpal” & “Yudhvir Manak”.
- The famous singer is the big fan of Late Kuldeep Manak.
- Karam has a good collection of shades (Goggles) and Blazers.
- The talented superstar is drunk occasionally and is a nonsmoker.
- Karam’s recent movie is “No Life With Wife” and is waiting to release his upcoming movie “Laavaan Phere 2” which is produced by himself.
- The famous Punjabi actor loves to spend time with his family and always teach good moral values.
- Karamjit Anmol’s childhood friends are “Karmi” and “Rana” and he is in touch with both of them and he shares his sorrows and happiness with them.