Karl Lagerfeld (born September 10, 1933) is a German Artist, Fashion Designer, Photographer and Creative Director from Germany. He is caricaturist too. Furthermore, he works as the Creative Director for Chanel fashion house. In fact, Karl also involves with Fendi. Furthermore, his real birth name is Karl Otto Lagerfeld.
A big brand deals in leather goods and Italian fur. His own fashion label is “Eponymous”. Actually, his dressing style consists of white hair, sunglasses, detectable collars, and fingerless gloves. Before his death, he lived in Paris, France. Recently, he suffered from health complications and died on February 19, 2019.
Suddenly, Karl went to the American Hospital of Paris. Still, he is battling with pancreatic cancer from a few years. He lives a secret life without any partner. On the other hand, he is a big icon in the fashion industry. Many prominent celebrities wore his wedding outfits.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
The Fashion Icon was born on the 10th of September 1933 in Hamburg, Germany. Currently, Karl Lagerfeld’s age is about 85 years old. Furthermore, the name of his father Otto Lagerfeld. He owns an evaporated milk company.
In fact, Karl’s mother is Elisabeth Lagerfeld worked in a sales department. He has an elder sister named Martha Christiane “Christel”. His older stepsister is Thea from his dad’s first marriage. On the other hand, he follows the Old Christian Catholic Church.
However, Karl’s birth date is misinterpreted. Somehow, he took birth in 1933 and 1935 not known. He majored in Drawing and History from the Lycée Montaigne, Paris. Karl Bahlmann is his maternal grandfather. In addition to this, he is a member of the Catholic Centre.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Karl Otto Lagerfeld.|
|Profession||Artist, Fashion Designer, Photographer, Caricaturist and Creative Director.|
|In The News for||Dies after suffering from cancer on February 19, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||85 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 10, 1933.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Fashion Labels||1. Fendi (1965–2019).
2. Chanel (1983–2019).
3. Karl Lagerfeld (1984–2019).
|Current Residence||Paris, France.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Biceps Size||10.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-30-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Parents||Father: Otto Lagerfeld.
Mother: Elisabeth Lagerfeld.
Sister: Martha Christiane "Christel" & Thea (Half-Sister).
|Relatives||Maternal Grandfather: Karl Bahlmann (Politican).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Will Update Soon.|
|Highest Qualification||Majored in Drawing & History.|
|School||Lycée Montaigne, Paris.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Travelling & Painting.|
|Favorite Dishes||Low-Calorie Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$300 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Karl Lagerfeld
- Karl wins the coat design competition organized by the International Wood Secretariat.
- Subsequently, he hires by the Pierre Balmain.
- Then, he began working as a freelance designer for Charles, Chloe, and Krizia.
- He did the big job to support the near-dead brand “Coco channel”.
- However, PETA targets him for affecting animal rights in 2001.
- At the same time, he reduces his weight by 40 kg.
- In fact, Lagerfeld wants to fit in the dresses of Heidi Slimane.
- He has lovely Birman red point cat whose name is Choupette.
- Still, the 85-year-old plans to marry the cat if it is legal.
- Financial Details: The designer’s estimated Net worth is $300 Million US Dollars.
- Lagerfeld wrote books such as “Diet”, “Casa Malaparte” and “A Portrait of Dorian Gray”.
- He makes his screen presence in “The First Monday in May” movie.
- Initially, his five designs presented in the Paris Fashion Week.
- Body Stats: Karl Lagerfeld height is 5 feet 9 inches (178 in cm tall).
- As a result, his weight is almost 60 kg (132 in lbs).
Must Read: Who is Bo Burnham? Wikipedia Profile, Story & Trivia
- He started his special denim collection “Lagerfeld Gallery”.
- Soon, Lager brings back his self-titled men collection.
- During his lifetime, he lived in various apartments.
- Some of his locations are Monte Carlo, Rococo, Manhattan, and Paris.