Katherine Williams-Dunning (born October 21, 1992 – died June 13, 2020) was an American Entrepreneur from Henry County (Tennessee, USA). She owned a clothing company, Weston Jane. She sold the handmade items for the mothers through online platforms.
Her daddy Hank Williams Jr. is a singer, songwriter, and musician. Furthermore, Williams Jr. has known for his compositions like One Night Stands, Sunday Morning, Ballads of Hills and Plains, Montana Café, The Pressure is on, High Notes, and Strong Stuff.
Hank Williams Jr.’s Daughter died in a car crash
The 27-year-old Katherine killed in a car crash on June 13, 2020 (Saturday)CBS News. As per the Tennessee Highway Patrol records, she drove Chevrolet Tahoe 2007. Katherine’s husband Tyler Dunning was with her in the car.
The deadly crash of the car happened near Highway 79 of Antioch Road. Furthermore, the Chevrolet Tahoe crossed the median and then rolled over. It traveled across the northbound lanes and then stopped on the shoulder.
Ms. Dunning died on the spot and Tyler airlifted to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee. Her brother Samuel Williams shared the death news through a Facebook post.
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
The date of birth of Katherine Williams-Dunning is October 21, 1992. She hailed from Henry County, Tennessee. Her age (as of 2019) is around 27 years old. Katherine’s father is Hank Williams Jr. and her mother’s name is Mary Jane Williams.
Samuel Williams is her brother. Moreover, Shelton Hank Williams is her step-brother. Furthermore, her two step-sisters are Holly Williams and Hilary Williams. Her grandfather named Hank Williams (Country Singer) died in a car accident at the age of 29.
Wedding with Spouse Tyler Dunning & Children
In October 2015, Katherine and Tyler tied the wedding knot. After her death, she left her son named Beau Weston (5) and a daughter named Audrey Jane (2).
She looked happy with her two children and her spouse. All of them went on vacation regularly. Katherine Williams-Dunning posted her photos and vacation videos on her official Instagram account.
|Full Real Birth Name||Katherine Williams-Dunning.|
|Age (As of 2019)||27 years old.|
|In The News For||She died in a car accident on June 13, 2020.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 21, 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Henry County (Tennessee, USA).|
|Death Date||June 13, 2020.|
|Place||Highway 79 of Antioch Road.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Libra.|
|House Location||Tennessee, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Hank Williams Jr. (Musician, Singer-Songwriter).
Mother: Mary Jane Williams.
|Siblings||Brother: Samuel Williams (Singer).
Step-Brother: Shelton Hank Williams.
Step-Sister: Holly Williams and Hilary Williams.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband Name||Tyler Dunning.|
|Children||Son: Beau Weston.
Daughter: Audrey Jane.
|Last Updated||On 15 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Earnings & Business Profits||Through her business venture Western Jane.|
|Net worth||$1 Million US Dollars (as of 2020).|
|Highest Qualification||College Graduate.|
|Instagram Account||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ktw10 (13.8 K followers).|
Some Facts about Katherine Williams-Dunning
- In her Instagram bio, she shared that she lived a joyful life.
- Katherine Dunning’s followers on the photo-sharing platform are around 13.8K.
- The net worth of Tyler Dunning’s wife is around $1 Million US Dollars. She received good profits through her clothing business venture.
- Her dad’s music styles include blues, rock, and country.
- At the beginning of the musical career, Hank Jr. followed his father’s footsteps and imitating his style in the song creations.
- His songs slowly evolved and found his space in the country music is a long struggle.
- He can play different musical instruments like guitar, keyboard, saxophone, drums, bass, banjo, and piano.
- He inspired by the musical sensations named Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Fats Domino, Earl Scruggs, Lightnin’ Hopkins, and Jerry Lee Lewis.
- Williams Jr. felt lucky to record duet songs with his daddy.
- In the mid-1970s, he established himself as a big singer. However, he could not maintain his success at that time. He started taking heavy drugs and alcohol.
- He faced extreme issues due to his personal life issues.
- He closely worked with his good friend Waylon Jennings and recorded the songs like The New South and One Night Stands.
- The 71-year-old singer suffered from multiple fractures in the mountain climbing accident that happened in southwestern Montana on August 8, 1975.
- A documentary made on the incident titled Living Proof: The Hank Williams Jr. Story.
- Along with Shake Russell-Dana Cooper Band, he appeared on the Austin City Limits Season 5 program.
- Hank Jr. collaborated with Houston native Terri Sharp for the single i.e. “Wild Streak” (1987). His single listed in the gold records.
- Hank Williams and his song worked on a song named “There’s a Tear in My Beer” (1989).
- He mostly used electronic merging technology in his music compositions.
- Danny Fox of the KWKH Radio named him as the “Seven Living Legends” of the music industry.
- He involved with the Republic party and supported their presidential candidate of 2000.
- Physical Appearance: The height of Katherine Williams-Dunning is 5 feet 4 inches (163 in Centimeters). In accordance with that, her body weight is around 55 Kilograms (123 in Pounds).
- After the deadly accident, her life partner Tyler is struggling for his life in the hospital. There is no clue about Mr. Dunning’s health. Doctors are doing their best to save his life.
- Dunning’ family members shattered after getting the tragic death news of her.
- She created an Instagram post and remembered her Aunt Loretta.
References [ + ]